BAP July 2014 - MTT and SNG

Milo - 1% - id:Antman013
T8 - Roll
Wolffhound - Roll
OHTNCTRHM - 2%

Combine both my currently running BAP. MTT and SNG - believe it will be a good balance instead of running the two separately. All action on Pokerstars. I will play sessions in the daytime now along with the usual night ones. No more work - call it a summer holiday.

Starts Monday June 30 Night. Both my other Bap will be closed out to run this one. I want to run this for a month but will do a payout on the 15th if profitable over 1k. Reset to $1000 and keep going till end of the month.

Will start with $1000
% USD MU
0.50% $5.15 1.03
1.00% $10.30 1.03
2.00% $20.50 1.025
5.00% $51.75 1.035
10.00% $102.00 1.02
20.00% $201.00 1.005

id: bluesky (canada)
EMT to simonshboon@gmail.com - just run the rates at xe.com

BLUESKY Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

bluesky - bluesky - Poker Player

Last couple of BAPs..
Link
http://www.pokerforum.ca/f86/45-man-turbos-50-sngs-31895/
http://www.pokerforum.ca/f86/45-man-turbos-50-sngs-week-ending-apr-20th-31838
http://www.pokerforum.ca/f86/45-man-turbos-50-sngs-31792/index2.html

Comments

• If you want to roll any from current bap - just tell me how much and I will ship the difference.
  • Even though my BAP have been profitable over an average. There was 1-2 that did not end in profit.

Since there is now slight markup applied. There will now be makeup offered on this and future BAPs.

Thanks
  • you can roll me into this one
  • Would take 1% PM your Stars handle and I can transfer by Sunday night latest.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    you can roll me into this one

Cool. I finalize the % after the baps end. Full press!
  • Milo wrote: »
    Would take 1% PM your Stars handle and I can transfer by Sunday night latest.

PM sent. Thanks Milo
  • Shipped . . . GOD I hate that picture.
  • Roll me into this one.
    Milo, that might be the best picture you've taken, go with it.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Shipped . . . GOD I hate that picture.

lol I can edit or change picture. Seriously, I am Asian and that reminded me of my younger days.

$ received

op updated
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Roll me into this one.
    Milo, that might be the best picture you've taken, go with it.

Full Press!
  • bluesky wrote: »
    lol I can edit or change picture. Seriously, I am Asian and that reminded me of my younger days.

$ received

op updated

Yeah . . . there are occasional threads that come up: "Google Image your screenname". That is ALWAYS what comes up for me.
  • Can I send PayPal ?
  • OHTNCTRHM wrote: »
    Can I send PayPal ?

Yes. If you do, send to a friend.

info@boonandcompany.com
  • Shipped for a 2 ball

Gl
  • OHTNCTRHM wrote: »
    Shipped for a 2 ball

Gl

Received ty. Do you want PS when this is close? Reply with ID or do you want paypal back when the BAP is closed.
  • Meh. Might take stars, we can cross that Bridge when u bink something! I like your updates and wanted to be a lil sweat . We will work it out.

Glgl!
  • just got home from hospital - broken ankle with surgery fml will update shits
    4 pins and a plate from canada day
  • Well, at least you'll have nothing to distract you from playing? :-[ :o:D
  • bluesky wrote: »
    just got home from hospital - broken ankle with surgery fml will update shits
    4 pins and a plate from canada day

That was quite the Canada Day, what the heck did you do?
  • U grinding yet?!

Hope everything's well and your ankle isn't too bad.
  • I got a bad feeling about this, Have you guys been paid or anything?
  • Nope. Haven't received an update or anything

Blue sky , if it's cool, just ship me back on PayPal. and if u choose to do another bap, we can look at numbers again.

Thanks!
  • He has not been on the forum since July 5th post, nor has he played.

Hope it's just due to his ankle issue.
  • 4 pins and a plate sounds like serious shit. But still.

update
  • Pretty sure I know who is IRL & have on FB. Doesn't seem shady.
  • Ya it might be nothing, just saw another "bluesky" from Canada playing $6 45 man's and .10/.25 cash game and I was like hmmmmmm:-X
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Ya it might be nothing, just saw another "bluesky" from Canada playing $6 45 man's and .10/.25 cash game and I was like hmmmmmm:-X

please elaborate on what you mean by 'another' Bluesky....either it's Bluesky and he's back grinding, or it's not

I'm probly the only one who's not too concerned as of yet....this was supposed to be a July BAP....agreed volume being somewhere around zero seems a little odd.....but the weathers nice in YEG

Must be Hookerzzz and blow
  • philliivey wrote: »
    I got a bad feeling about this, Have you guys been paid or anything?

If you aren't part of the BAP, then keep whatever thoughts you have to yourself.
    You don't know shit about shit.

Bluesky has done several previous, no issues. An update would be kind, but, wtf, shit happens. I'm sure it'll work out.
  • I don't care about the bap $ , but the deal was for the month of July and it's half gone lol

If u wanna do August or something let me know , the terms have obviously changed

Hope your ankle is healing good.