i'm bored: prop bet feeler

2»

Comments

• so do we have a bet?

i honestly feel that at those odds i'm just giving you money though. i only want the pressure of the bet if it's worth it for me. so i have to say no to 4-1 odds, sorry.

perhaps i'll regret saying no after i win this ^-^ :D
  • trigs wrote: »
    lol, honestly, i will do this purely for the fun and challenge of it even with zero action on the side. i just figured it'd be a little more fun with a wager.

Who said you only had to take one bet? Two when ever there is a side bet there is no fun, it always becomes about winning or losing.
  • Who said you only had to take one bet? Two when ever there is a side bet there is no fun, it always becomes about winning or losing.

i usually only have fun when i win as i hate losing.
  • played another set of 500 and ran horrible. minus 6 buy-ins. felt like i was playing decent though.

in my "favorite" hand i had AdKxQd8x and repotted it preflop on the button with SB calling. flop comes KdKx4d and he checks. money goes all in with a couple reraises. he flips over KQJ2. turn gives me nut flush with 9d. deuce river gives him boat and i lose a big one.

i did later jump up to $0.25-$0.50 omaha and recoup my losses and then some, but as far as this challenge goes, i sucked it up.
  • I'll give you action on this prop bet for whatever you set the odds at.
  • Booooo trigs, so disappointed. I wanted action.
  • payperview wrote: »
    Booooo trigs, so disappointed. I wanted action.

Lol well that was not the official start yet. I'll probably end up doing this but I'm not extremely confident any more :-P
  • At 4:1 odds you would need to be confident that you could accomplish the daily goal 85% of the time for it to be an even bet.

At 10:1 odds the daily success percentage goes down to 78.7%
  • DataMn wrote: »
    At 4:1 odds you would need to be confident that you could accomplish the daily goal 85% of the time for it to be an even bet.

At 10:1 odds the daily success percentage goes down to 78.7%

fack, i have to increase my odds lol.
  • still battling the flu so i really haven't given this any thought recently. i start my march break on friday so if i'm feeling better i might start it then. idk though. we'll see how i feel.
  • Let us know so we can confirm this bet then rail.
  • payperview wrote: »
    Let us know so we can confirm this bet then rail.

can you rail on zoom? idk. i've never tried.
  • trigs wrote: »
    can you rail on zoom? idk. i've never tried.

Nope, it is not possible :(