NHL Playoffs

Comments

• Wow, the sea of red was in full force last night. Jerome and Lecaliver (sp?) fighting!? That was just awesome. Aren't they both on the Canadian National Team thought? lol 8)

not sure...but i say Jerome pls open a big can of whoop ass on all the Lightnings :lol:
  • Hard loss tonight. Hopefully Calgary can pull one out in game 5! I still have hope they will bring the Cup back to Canada :D
  • Hard loss tonight. Hopefully Calgary can pull one out in game 5! I still have hope they will bring the Cup back to Canada :D

i was almost certain they could pull that rabbit out of the hat the last minute

i was wrong :(:cry::(

game 5 the Flames will be HOTTER than EVER :D
  • OH I know, I was on the edge on my seat. Agreed, taking 3-2 lead in game 5!! 8)
  • This has been a pretty good series thus far.

Flames in 6 though.
  • OH I know, I was on the edge on my seat. Agreed, taking 3-2 lead in game 5!! 8)

w00t w00t :mrgreen:
  • Jay wrote:
    This has been a pretty good series thus far.

Flames in 6 though.

i predict 7 games :shock:

in OVERTIME :shock:
  • finally Game 5 tonite :o

plus VILLE NIEMINEN got 1 game :o

anyhoo...GO FLAMES GO :D
  • It's in OT right now, this is a really intense and crucial game for the series.
  • Jay wrote:
    It's in OT right now, this is a really intense and crucial game for the series.

Darn, Calgary was up 2-1 last time I checked. I hope we can win...your right man crucial game.
  • They scored!!! Yeah!!! :D
  • WOOHOO!!

Finish them off at home now :D
  • Jay wrote:
    It's in OT right now, this is a really intense and crucial game for the series.

Darn, Calgary was up 2-1 last time I checked. I hope we can win...your right man crucial game.

man...when it was 1-0 and then 1-1...it didnt look so good :cry:

but wtg Saprykin! :mrgreen:

go Flames go :D

• WOOHOO!!

Finish them off at home now :D

Na nah...na na na.......Nah...hey hey hey....GOODBYE :mrgreen:
  • IN A FEW MORE HOURS@!
    :shock:

ARE YOU READY? :D
  • Down 2-0 in the second period. Not looking good for our Flames :(
  • Very great final game. The Lightning played amazing and look like they wanted more tonight. The Flames played a very intense third period and came up short at the end.

Congrats to the Tampa Bay Lightning.
  • Lightning deserved it, I am ashamed to say.

Asked to pick who would score first, I picked Conroy and Fedetenko (honestly). Unfortunately my correct picks turned out badly for the Flames.

All I can say though is that I am proud of the Toronto crowd who gave both Anderchuk and Richards a standing O at the bar I was at. They were the opposing team, but both were very deserving. And I'm happy that I was at a bar who would recognize excellence.
  • I am so disappointed :cry:

Man, we had two games to win the Cup. Oh well, it was a good game...and there is always next year.
  • I am so disappointed :cry:

Man, we had two games to win the Cup. Oh well, it was a good game...and there is always next year.

sadly :(:cry::( ...i dont think the Flames will be there next year :(
    it always seems to be the case...for mediocre teams...make it to finals 1 yr and wont make playoffs the next :(:o :shock:
  • CGY started to play agressive ( or more agressive who knows :shock: ) after they scored their 1st goal...with only about 8-10minutes left...was too little too late :cry:

but it was definately a good run for them...more on the financial side :mrgreen:

wtg Flames for makin' the playoffs and all the way to the Finals :wink:

Congratz to Tampa Bay and Dave Andreychuk :D
    finally after 22 seasons the dude gets a ring :D
  • Now I can go back to my Leafs. They need to get some more young and hungry players for next year.
  • Now I can go back to my Leafs. They need to get some more young and hungry players for next year.

time to go play some golf :lol:

if there will be hockey next year :?

The Leafs' front office make pretty bad choices on which players they trade and sign. They seem to always get rid of players who seem to shine later on (like Modin). And they sign players who don't do much for the team (like Renberg).
  • Jay wrote:
    Now I can go back to my Leafs. They need to get some more young and hungry players for next year.

The Leafs' front office make pretty bad choices on which players they trade and sign. They seem to always get rid of players who seem to shine later on (like Modin). And they sign players who don't do much for the team (like Renberg).

maybe they should bring back Gilmour, Clark, and Andreychuk

one more time :shock:
  • AHahaha :lol:
  • Jay wrote:
    AHahaha :lol:

heheh character32.gif
  • LOL :lol:

That would be hidious! Of course we would need Pat Burns behind the bench too.

Ahhh the good old days 8)
  • LOL :lol:

That would be hidious! Of course we would need Pat Burns behind the bench too.

Ahhh the good old days 8)

EVIL evilgrin07.gif
  • Where are you getting all of those emoticons from :lol: