Who is going to the 2013 WSOP and what events do you plan on playing?

2»

Comments

• Going to call travel agency later today.. hmm will ask about Venetian then.

Thanks guys... under a month to go, gotta build up a roll.. damn unexpected bills.
  • I say stay where you play if possible.

ARIA would be my choice - poker rate is $139 weekday and $179 weekend. Including RF.

Wynn has good poker rates as well, just not sure how well the room plays.

Both are 5-star hotels.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    May 23 - June 2nd

A little VDSE, a touch of Caesars MS, a dash of Binions.....and if time permits 1 WSOP event

Also will be playing the VNEA Pool Championships as well.

Trip was a massive poker fail.....only played 3 cash sessions, and one Ceasars Megastack tourney.

Think I'm gonna have to go back for the end of the month to get my poker fix.
    Trip was a massive poker fail.....only played 3 cash sessions, and one Ceasars Megastack tourney.

Think I'm gonna have to go back for the end of the month to get my poker fix.

PM sent
  • Leaving very early on Wednesday morning... Should be landed and checked in before Noon Vegas time :)... Staying Wed - Sun night.

For anyone staying at Bally's, book a South Tower room. I got this promotion via email, where you can upgrade to a North Tower room for $10/night. Use code "BPRESTAY". The $20 trick at check-in should work as well (and has for me in the past), but this is a good deal if you want a guarantee.
  • Finally booked. Coming down fri playing the sat 1500 and whatever, then back for the me.
  • actyper wrote: »
    finally booked. Coming down fri playing the sat 1500 and whatever, then back for the me.

bap?
  • Leaving the 28th to the 5th, staying at ballys.

Dont intend to play any WSOP events, however ill try my hand at a couple of the $235 deepstacks while im down there.

Golden Nugget and Caesers tournament series' are appealing to me personally, low-risk buy-ins to my BR with reasonable ROI's.

That bracelet allure may be too much to resist though, events #53 & 54 would be the most likely events i enter
  • I believe Ash will be there, possibly BTP & maybe Steve, but anyone else planning on being down in July?
  • jontm wrote: »
    I believe Ash will be there, possibly BTP & maybe Steve, but anyone else planning on being down in July?

Pretty sure I'm going for a few days.........haven't hammered down which ones yet
  • has anyone tried the nuggets tournament series, im curious to know the turnouts of the fiels
  • Dave (bluffer) just busted 19th in the $1500 for $15k+
    Pretty sure I'm going for a few days.........haven't hammered down which ones yet

Keep me posted. Would be cool to see some PFCers while there, looks a bit quieter for July though.

Really gonna try to go work Montreal again too in December, just not sure boss will give me time off yet.
  • Booked July 6-10th.............
    Booked July 6-10th.............

Will still be there for 6th & part 7th. Hope to catch you down there, preferably with some winnings to share