Full Tilt Poker is BACK

Comments

• Hobbes wrote: »
    Just received the 1st of the money I had staked out returned to me. :)

Nice !!

I have played 2, 45man SNGS, a $5.50 (finished 2nd) and an $11 one (chopped for over 2nd place money) and a 90man SNG, out of the money but 4 KOs.

In a $26 & $11 MTT, still going

Already up $120 !!
  • Just got on some waiting lists. First hand coming up. I'm going to take a shot with 1/3 of the bankroll I have in there. If I burn through it then the rest is coming out and I will limit my poker playing to winning Royal Cups.
  • how's the volume on the site so far? i am planning on firing up a couple MTTs as soon as i get home just for some fun.
  • I just transferred it to Stars :)
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Nice !!

I have played 2, 45man SNGS, a $5.50 (finished 2nd) and an $11 one (chopped for over 2nd place money) and a 90man SNG, out of the money but 4 KOs.

In a $26 & $11 MTT, still going

Already up $120 !!

Nice! BAP retroactively?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Nice! BAP retroactively?

Sure, I'm in the process of giving that $120 back. So, if you're willing to cover my losses.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    wooohooooo back in full tilt as of now! Thankfully I had my ole laptop still as once they actually found records of me having a account:rolleyes2: I had to login via the computer I last used before black Friday.

Against my better judgement, I'll bite on this, WTF does it matter what computer you logged in from?

You think ppl kept their old laptops around just in case they had to log into Full Tilt again?

BOOM...it must be Philli, thats his ole Acer Laptop logging in......
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Against my better judgement, I'll bite on this, WTF does it matter what computer you logged in from?

You think ppl kept their old laptops around just in case they had to log into Full Tilt again?

BOOM...it must be Philli, thats his ole Acer Laptop logging in......

That's the beauty of Full Tilt...it's the old lap-tops that were rigged....you can never escape the bad beats!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! <---(menacing laugh)
  • 18 mans are soft on old laptops on Tuesdays obv
  • guys

i actually went thru the same thing philli did where to verify acct, you have to use same computer from before black friday

im running thru circles getting my shit going... FTP has verified my acct balance and the email I used with my account, but I need to verify my adress and they want my visa # from like 3 cards ago lol

sucks trying to verify my shit being so far from home.... this is a headache and a half

if I had same laptop as before black friday , I wouldnt have this going on.
  • Really? I registered on my desktop computer way back when . . . but had no trouble reconnecting from my laptop the other day. I had no issues.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Really? I registered on my desktop computer way back when . . . but had no trouble reconnecting from my laptop the other day. I had no issues.

did u play on your current laptop on FTP before BF?
  • To be honest with you, I don't recall. Probably, but what would it matter? I think in your case the new location might be what is causing the issue, no? I mean, I am logging in from the same IP addy as before, as I assume most people would be. Does not seem to make sense that the issue would be the device you are using.

Or, maybe, karma is just screwing with you . . . lulz.
  • Playing one of the 1k freerolls. lol

$80 hamburgers up top. :D

24/207 mashing buttons. ;)
  • Milo wrote: »
    To be honest with you, I don't recall. Probably, but what would it matter? I think in your case the new location might be what is causing the issue, no? I mean, I am logging in from the same IP addy as before, as I assume most people would be. Does not seem to make sense that the issue would be the device you are using.

Or, maybe, karma is just screwing with you . . . lulz.

I think you only need original pc if you forgot your password. They probably have a record of the physical address on the network card called a MAC address. These are unique to the card.

Just would have been harder without the original PC.
  • They changed some buy in's on sng's!:o

No longer 5.50 but $5.00, no 1.20 now $1.00, Look's like they kept the 2.25 the same.
  • played a couple MTTs as soon as i got home yesterday. just missed a FT finishing 15th in one of them and pretty much bubbled the other finishing 30 spots from money. already doubled my roll on there though! (lol 40 big ones!)
  • pfffff.....$26 PLO 1k didn't run......there were 10 reg'd last I checked about 10 minutes before tourney start time.....not impressed, didn't check how many runners needed to start, but not pleased

also, this was in chat on my table?....which is it?

System: $6,000 Guarantee ($50+$5 NL Hold'em with a $10,000 Guarantee) will be starting in 8 minutes.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    pfffff.....$26 PLO 1k didn't run......there were 10 reg'd last I checked about 10 minutes before tourney start time.....not impressed, didn't check how many runners needed to start, but not pleased
    Are there usually player minimums? That kind of defeats the purpose of a guarantee.
  • Anyone know where to find the Deal Me In freerolls? Can't see them in the lobby.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Anyone know where to find the Deal Me In freerolls? Can't see them in the lobby.

I know of 2 ... 18:35 and 20:05 they are just shown as freeroll tho
  • anyone get their HUD to work on PT4 for FTP?
  • PT3 seems to be working alright still. Haven't gotten PT4 yet though.

There IS something wrong with the software though. My AA held against AK and QQ TWICE. My AK beat QQ and KK.

THIS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!
  • Did you download the latest beta?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Did you download the latest beta?

ffs, downloaded, now HUD works on no site
  • Are the guarantees being met .. smashed? Was going to play the other day, say the nightly guarantees, and didn't bother.

My HUD works fine

One of my computers flagged 3 of the executables for PT4 as viruses. That may be the issue.
  • This thread and this combined...Lol worthy:

Fake Gus Hansen (@FakeGusHansen)
    11/7/12 7:02 PM
    Full Tilt Poker is like a crazy ex girlfriend. You told your friends never again, but it's 1am Tuesday night & guess who you're in bed with?