Full Tilt Poker is BACK

Comments

• I thought I had $74 on there... guess I had a bad run or transferred $20 cuz I logged in and only have $54 :(

But that's $54 that will be added to my PStars to boost me to an all-time high BR :)
  • Loaded the software, confirmed that I still have money on there. Paired my PokerStars account.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Already got the "There is new software to install" pop-up . . . welcome back FTP.
  • Installed FTP software last night and got it linked with my PS account...no problems. All my money is there...and my FTP points balance has nearly doubled with the transfer of the Academy credits.

Got an email this morning with regards to the Deal Me In bonus.....apparently there will be a $200 "no deposit" bonus waiting for me to opt in to when I start playing. Clears at the rate of $1 per 25 FTP's earned.

Details are in link below:

Deal Me In Bonus - Cash Bonus, Freeroll Tournaments - Full Tilt Poker
  • i tried to pair my account a couple days ago but it wouldn't let me. i'll try again this weekend when i get a chance.

also got that email saying i have a $200 bonus with no deposit. nice!
  • My email said I have a $400 bonus. According to my calculations, I have to earn 10,000 points in 3 weeks for me to get the entire $400.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    My email said I have a $400 bonus. According to my calculations, I have to earn 10,000 points in 3 weeks for me to get the entire $400.

Lol. Yeah, the average player (like myself) on these sites will never clear their entire bonus in the allotted timeframe. I do have a life and a full-time job ya know....

I should have pointed out in my earlier post, that I deleted the old version of the software from my computer and did a clean re-install. I was reading on twoplustwo that some people were having software update issues...so I thought I would mention that here.

Also, to link your accounts, you have to go to PS first and initiate it there. When you request to link to your FTP account, you get a multi-digit code. You then log into FTP, click the 'link to PS account' button and enter that code there. Was pretty straightforward.
  • I have a grand total of $0.00 on FTP. I was thinking of playing less on the site I'm winning on now to check out the new FTP, but I'll end up losing out on the Accelerator and Leader Board promotions so I don't think I'll bother.
    kk_rush wrote: »
    Lol. Yeah, the average player (like myself) on these sites will never clear their entire bonus in the allotted timeframe.
  • not sure if this has been mentioned, but is there any fee to transfer between stars and tilt?
  • wooohooooo back in full tilt as of now! Thankfully I had my ole laptop still as once they actually found records of me having a account:rolleyes2: I had to login via the computer I last used before black Friday.

Just getting all the settings set up, updated my hold em manager and reading through the poker books again to get ready! Going to try and pair up my stars account which would have been awesome years ago when I was doing the staking thing so Hobbes must love that.

For anyone who participated in the wsop fantasy promotion last year check your cashier as you may have freeroll or other prizes sitting there.

I have a freeroll ticket for Nov 22.

Going to p.m. Moose and Reibs as I know they were in it.
  • Does FTP have a lot of micro stake mtt's like stars does?
  • Does FTP have a lot of micro stake mtt's like stars does?

No. The buy-ins are higher on Tilt and the fields are generally smaller. For me, its going to be Stars for MTTs and Tilt for the SNGs.

The SNGs on tilt have a more gradual and slower blind structure than on Stars. And I like the buy in levels better.
  • I hope they change it and have more micro limit mtt's.
  • I hope they change it and have more micro limit mtt's.

FT has a decent amount of lower buy-ins. not as much as stars, but a lot more than say party. it's not too bad for low level grinders.
  • the FTP first deposit bonus that they are advertising. Does that mean first deposit SINCE black fri or does that mean since FTPs inception?
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    the FTP first deposit bonus that they are advertising. Does that mean first deposit SINCE black fri or does that mean since FTPs inception?

Noticed that as well... Good question.. I would guess that it is first deposit ever....
  • compuease wrote: »
    Noticed that as well... Good question.. I would guess that it is first deposit ever....

i assumed first ever.
  • 1 more sleep!
  • Phillibomb !!!!!!!!!!!
  • new avatar too!! :wink2:

:biggrin2:

:laugh:
  • :eek2::arghh::cool2::confused2::biggrin2::tongue::smile::laugh:

jesus-christ.jpg
  • costanza wrote: »
    new avatar too!! :wink2:

:biggrin2:

The frog stare, be afraid............... be very afraid.:wink2:
  • OK. It's November 6th. How come I can't play? What time does the fun begin?
  • philliivey wrote: »
    The frog stare, be afraid............... be very afraid.:wink2:

• WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its open for real money play.
  • Played my 1st hand. ;)
  • Plaing four tournies at the moment, I am running just like I remembered, its so sick, I love it.
  • taking a while to load up deposit option. Bogged down maybe
  • Just received the 1st of the money I had staked out returned to me. :)