LIVE! Vegas Tournaments BAP Nov 6-14, 2012

Comments

• Gl comp I may make a last minute 2 Night trip on Wed but unlikely
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Gl comp I may make a last minute 2 Night trip on Wed but unlikely

thx... when are you likely to know?
  • GL in this comp

may my unbanning be good karma for you :)

#rungood
  • costanza wrote: »
    GL in this comp

may my unbanning be good karma for you :)

#rungood

Well thankyou, I appreciate it Mike... GL to you as well... #rungood and #livebetter
  • last minute, so at like the last minute:)
    last minute, so at like the last minute:)

Is this like a Wes trip? :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Is this like a Wes trip? :)

Nah...he is alot closer...and more likely.
  • Turning in now, up at 3am... I'll post on the other side, likely from McCarron while waiting for Moose and the rest to get in from Detroit...
  • Safe trip.

#rungood
  • #getem

also folks, I can tell you from a couple PM's today from Comp that he has his game face on and is NOT dicking around in any way, shape, or form... he actually got mad at my "immaturity" today :o

vegas better look the fuck out, comp's on a mission
  • anybody i can shot 50 on stars and you can give it to him in vegas?
  • At Buffalo Airport awaiting 6:45 flight. Very smooth run to here, no delays at border. Guess I don't look like i'm here to disrupt their election. ;)
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    anybody i can shot 50 on stars and you can give it to him in vegas?

You can send it on stars if you like. User name is same as on here. Just didnt want everything on Stars. I'll use it to try out Tilt.
    You can send it on stars if you like. User name is same as on here. Just didnt want everything on Stars. I'll use it to try out Tilt.

If that's the case, I'll take the last 2.5% and ship it on Stars as well. ($50, right ?)
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    If that's the case, I'll take the last 2.5% and ship it on Stars as well. ($50, right ?)

Booked. Sold out, Stars same name as on here. Thx

Already tilting... Lol. Flight out of Buffalo delayed, apparently they have detected an oil leak. Awaiting decision..

Already tilting... Lol. Flight out of Buffalo delayed, apparently they have detected an oil leak. Awaiting decision..

Shipped on Stars.

better now than 1hr out. :D

Just saving the rungood! GL sir
  • just got the message re: Stars. Can't do the transfer on my cell Stars app. Are you playing a tournament today or start tomorrow? I can ship on Stars tonight when I get home (4pm Vegas time). Sorry for the delay.
    just got the message re: Stars. Can't do the transfer on my cell Stars app. Are you playing a tournament today or start tomorrow? I can ship on Stars tonight when I get home (4pm Vegas time). Sorry for the delay.

Tonight is fine... Likely not playing the satellite today as planned, want to be fresher..
  • safely in Vegas, awaiting Moose and party's arrival. Delay at Buffalo was a supposed oil leak on the plane... Apparently some over zealous mechanic overfilled it.... Better than leaving it empty I guess. ;)

I'm likely not going to play the HPT satellite tonight as I don't want to push it, little sleep last night... Can play it either Wed, Thu or Friday, all the same satellite...
  • I really have a feeling that you're gonna bink something this trip.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    I really have a feeling that you're gonna bink something this trip.

I Hope he doesn't bink his hip
    I Hope he doesn't bink his hip
    I don't think I saw hookers on the agenda, but you never know with the crew he hangs around with.
  • I don't think I saw hookers on the agenda, but you never know with the crew he hangs around with.

And all the extra $$$ from some of these suckers. ;)

At rental car centre after meeting up with Moose.
  • Funds sent on Stars, wait to hear if received. GL.
    Funds sent on Stars, wait to hear if received. GL.

Cant tell as im not about to try and logon in the US. Trust you Jim, you're booked.
  • Update, havnt played any tournaments as yet. We went to the Palms but it doesnt appear as if they have managed to run any sats as yet. The tournament and sat room was empty except for tournament staff and a couple of bored looking dealers. Apparently only one person has bought in directly up to now and it appears as if the whole thing may get cancelled. Will check later in the week.
    On a positive note I cashed out up over $300. At Flamingo 1/2. $100. Of that from a hourly high hand jackpot with Aces over ducks. And got paid. Donators, donaters...
    Tomorrow likely Venetian DS at noon.