challenge: 500 $3.50 6 max turbos

2»

Comments

• Good luck Trigs. Woop some ass this week end!
  • Games: 43/500
    Total Buy-in: $164.50
    1sts: 10
    2nds: 8
    Total Winnings: $178.02
    Profit: $20.52
    ROI: 12.5%
    ITM: 38.3%

had a stretch of 8 straight non cashes so that dropped me a little. still hanging in there so far. most likely i'll play some more today and tomorrow.
  • played a few more today.

Games: 48/500
    Total Buy-in: $178.50
    1sts: 12
    2nds: 9
    Total Winnings: $209.61
    Profit: $34.61
    ROI: 19.4%
    ITM: 41.2%
  • nice but i can't follow where giraffe?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    nice but i can't follow where giraffe?

just for you GTA.
  • threaddeilvers
  • Games: 67/500
    Total Buy-in: $241.50
    1sts: 16
    2nds: 12
    Total Winnings: $279.48
    Profit: $37.98
    ROI: 15.7%
    ITM: 40.6%
  • make sure to complete this challenge, it'll be good for you :P
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    make sure to complete this challenge, it'll be good for you :P

i'm going to try. it'll just take me a shit ton longer than i originally planned lol.
  • i should have mentioned that yesterday i was playing 4 tables at a time and i think i did fairly well imo. i'm really not great at playing multiple SNG tables at once since i find it difficult to focus if i'm heads up on two or three at a time. however, i was feeling pretty comfortable. hopefully with continued practice i can slowly increase the number of tables but for now i think 4 is the max i can handle.
  • pretty good run tonight even though i had a ton of suckouts against me. honestly could have had at least 4 more cashes.

Games: 78/500
    Total Buy-in: $280.00
    1sts: 20
    2nds: 14
    Total Winnings: $342.66
    Profit: $62.66
    ROI: 22.4%
    ITM: 42.5%
  • heh u gonna be old before this is done

gglife
  • yeah it's probably going to take me a while. meh, keeps me a little busy.
  • i should have added a graph simply because i had a nice run ;)

i was playing 4 tables at a time again and i was proud that after a crappy start and a bunch of suckouts i managed to keep my cool and stay focused. i might not have time to play this weekend but i may try to sit down one day and bust out like 50 or something to try and get back on track.

btw, i should come clean and admit that all the graphs that i've posted include two extra games that were technically not part of this challenge (one was a 4th i think and the other was a 2nd). i'm just too lazy to figure out how to remove them from the filtering. however, the stats i post are all correct.
  • also, i am considering possibly moving up to the $7 6max turbos once i hit 100 games if i can keep my ROI at a decent percentage until then. i'm assuming that there isn't too much of an increase in opponents' skill. anyone play the $7s and have an opinion on that?
  • didn't play well at all today...

Games: 106/500
    Total Buy-in: $378.00
    1sts: 23
    2nds: 19
    Total Winnings: $413.46
    Profit: $35.46
    ROI: 9.4%
    ITM: 38.9%
  • been a while lol but i'm trying to get back into playing regularly. figured i'd try to continue with my bread and butter games. the plan is to play enough to get me into the next VIP status level for the month. i probably won't make it at this stake level but it's a goal i'll aim for.

Games: 134/500
    Total Buy-in: $469.00
    1sts: 31
    2nds: 22
    Total Winnings: $533.13
    Profit: $64.13
    ROI: 13.7%
    ITM: 39.6%
  • Good luck. What are the rake for the turbo SNGs that you play? Instead of going for PartyPoker VIP Palladium status, I'm trying to find the site with the highest rakeback for SNGs.
    trigs wrote: »
    the plan is to play enough to get me into the next VIP status level for the month. i probably won't make it at this stake level but it's a goal i'll aim for.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Good luck. What are the rake for the turbo SNGs that you play? Instead of going for PartyPoker VIP Palladium status, I'm trying to find the site with the highest rakeback for SNGs.

the $3.50 6 max turbos are $3.19+$0.31
    the $7.00 are $6.48+$0.52
  • felt like i was running good so i played a few more to finish out the night:

Games: 140/500
    Total Buy-in: $490.00
    1sts: 33
    2nds: 23
    Total Winnings: $564.72
    Profit: $74.72
    ROI: 15.2%
    ITM: 40%
  • this week has been shitty. crazy at work right now. finally had a little time to play a few more today. 0/5 :(

Games: 145/500
    Total Buy-in: $507.50
    1sts: 33
    2nds: 23
    Total Winnings: $564.72
    Profit: $57.22
    ROI: 11.3%
    ITM: 38.6%
  • tough stretch. had an eight game losing streak. friggin' six thirds.

Games: 160/500
    Total Buy-in: $560.00
    1sts: 36
    2nds: 24
    Total Winnings: $608.76
    Profit: $48.76
    ROI: 8.7%
    ITM: 37.5%
  • okay, the truth is i haven't been playing these. i think i had another 5 game losing streak and took a break as it was the worst run i have had since starting this challenge (actually probably one of my worst ever for SNGs - something like 1 first and 1 second in 20-ish games or something like that).

in my defense though, i've been reluctant to switch back as i'm currently on a crazy heater playing pot limit omaha zoom $0.02-$0.05 tables. i've only sat down to 8 sessions or so (anywhere from 300-600 hands per session), but i've been slaughtering. i've only lost one session for around one buy-in. every other session i've at least doubled my buy-in if not won more. i started just with one table but the last few times i've been playing two tables (zoom is crazy fast so not sure if i can add more anytime soon).

yesterday was my best day so far. i played a couple session on two tables. first one i finished up around $15 and the second i smashed it for around $50 in profit.

i don't have omaha tracking software so i don't know the specifics, but my guess is that i'm up over $100 so far in around 4000-5000 hands. for now i'm going to keep pushing it in these and hope the variance will hold off for a bit longer.
  • since pokerstars has their 'golden sit and goes' promotion on this week i think i may try to play a few of these again. i've been feeling pretty confident and doing well at the MTTs lately (4 final tables recently) so it may be difficult for me to pull myself away from them. not sure if this promotion is even worth the time though.
  • Are you playing that $3.30 mtt on Full Tilt? 20k guarantee. Starts at 4pm (right now)
  • Are you playing that $3.30 mtt on Full Tilt? 20k guarantee. Starts at 4pm (right now)

No. No poker tonight sadly. Maybe later.
  • was just about to sit down and play some of these until i realized that i apparently did not save the info on my previous games (possibly up to 20 of them). now i'm annoyed and tilted. guess that's the end of this challenge as i feel that omitting those games (which i happened to run pretty badly in) is kind of like cheating. fack.