British Columbia Poker Chmpionships

2»

Comments

• Already down to 3. Wilson still in it, 55k gtd.
  • jontm wrote: »
    Final now! All 3 still in. Dennis and Darb met Sanborn in Edmonton.
    and at the bcpc......well....prop bet bike to vegas jon right? gl to him....i busted out earlier today.....thinking about going home then i crushed cash...will play the satty tomorrow and evaluate the river....
  • yup thats him. Wilson chopped 3 ways for 90k and was playing out for remaining 12k but have not heard final result yet.
    yup thats him. Wilson chopped 3 ways for 90k and was playing out for remaining 12k but have not heard final result yet.
    what a sick puppy!!!

side note: 2 for 2 for quads at live events (cash tho) ^-^
    yup thats him. Wilson chopped 3 ways for 90k and was playing out for remaining 12k but have not heard final result yet.

I chatted with John last night, he told me that he won 90K, so I assume it must have been one of the other two that scooped the remaining 12K.

GG John, happy to see you score like this.
    this is not what the john i talked to told me ???

talked briefly and he had just busted around 9-11th for closer to 9k.......but its likely im just confused ;p
  • darbday wrote: »
    this is not what the john i talked to told me ???

talked briefly and he had just busted around 9-11th for closer to 9k.......but its likely im just confused ;p

I'm freinds with John Wilson and can confirm that they chopped 3 way for $90k each with $12K going to the final winner.
  • Let me sort things out for you darbday. The Jon ( no "h" AKA Jonathan Sanborn) with the bike prop finished 9th. The other John ( Wilson) we are talking about chopped this and you would might have met him too while in Edmonton, he ended up winning the 1k that weekend.

Three of the 10 guys at that final in BCPC are friends. Just to throw things a little more, one is named Ron (no J) and him and Jon swapped 5% (which worked out to $200 difference in their finishes)

Don't even want to get started on the Ryan (s) from Edmonton, who also roll with the Jon and John

this post brought to you by Jon (no "h" AKA Jonathan Harnish) lol
  • Now that we have cleared that up, here are the Top 10 "official payouts".

Best I could get right now.

EVENT #1 - $550 No Limit Hold'em, Oct 25 - 28, 2011

1st GEORGE ZAWADZKI - $52,283

2nd SHAWN FINNEY - $33,385
    3rd VARINDER SANDHU - $20,998
    4th STEVEN KRALJEVIC - $16,846
    5th LE DUONG - $13,802
    6th ROBERT HACKWOOD - $10,853
    7th CHRIS BACK - $8,494
    8th VIET NGUYEN - $6,606
    9th EDWARD SORENSEN - $4,719
    10th TERRY TSANG - $3,303

EVENT #2 -$1,100 No Limit Hold'em, Oct 30 - 31, 2011*

1st TERRY TSANG - $138,200

2nd JORDAN MCMASTER - $88,511
    3rd JOHN WILSON - $55,845
    4th MARTY COOPER - $43,973
    5th KI JOON NAM - $36,120
    6th KHALY DANG -$28,457
    7th HUNG QUOC NGUYEN - $22,175
    8th MICHAEL KOWBEL - $17,275
    9th JONATHAN SANBORN - $12,564
    10th RON CAMPBELL - $8,041
  • Macke wrote: »
    What did he say about Jarvis? Before I got into the game.

Going back to this; Lynne Bennet, who wrote the article with Matt has her own blog now. The article originally appeared in Poker Pro Canada.

End of article, sub header "who does he want to beat", talks about what happened with Dneg at BCPC.

Interview with Mathew Jarvis | Poker ChickPoker Chick.
  • Bit of info on 3k Main

18 players left.

Norm Overdyck still in but very short.
    "prosimon" who online players might know, I don't personally but Spektah does

Spektah, looking for the repeat final table. Think he said he is 475k, Simon at almost 600k.

George from Calgray, he plays with Karim, Khoa and Joel, so assuming sure he has a shot.

Karim, about average chips.

Hearing 470 players started, 15k stacks so about 7,050,000 in play.

Average would be roughly 392k. Min payout is $11,000 heard $286,000 to first. Slightly lower than last year. 5k starts Monday.