TheGamingClub

2»

Comments

• read on 2+2 gamingclubpoker screening check
    did anybody have to send in a copy of their driver's license and utility bill :confused:

• lol, I'll send them my gas bill if they would like to pay it :)
  • This is the email I just received on the issue. I suspect it's a form letter as they talk about Freerolls that I never even asked about. They do identify that they have a problem though they seem to avoid addressing whether they will compensate players who had their properly defined raked hands vastly undercounted.

Anyways this is the email:

Thank you for your e-mail.

There is a problem with the raking of hands, where it seems like the old raked hand definition is still in place. This means that you would still have to contribute money to the pot in order for it to be counted as a raked hand.

With the new raked hand definition, where you only have to be dealt cards and the rake must be 25c or more, it would be a lot easier to get raked hands and as a result, the raked hand entrance requirement has been upped to 100.

Since there is the problem of the old raked hand definition still being in place, this means now that it is more difficult to enter a freeroll.

Also, a result our Bonus Redemption Points (BRP) are affected by this technical issue. The BRPs are being correctly calculated according to the new schedule but they are based on the old raked hand definition.

We realize that this situation is not ideal and we are doing everything to try and rectify the problem as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience

Feel free to contact us should you require any further assistance. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience.

Kind regards,

Nyasha

Belle Rock Poker
  • According to poker tracker I played 146 hands today, of which 103 are raked .25 or more. I only got credit for 43 for the freerolls and 25 (75 points) for the bonus so far. I sure hope they rollback the ppoints when they fix their system cause if they dont I'll be really pissed. Where is the gamingclub guy now when we need him :)

Red
  • i have yet to receive a reload offer (88FingersJDC - hint) - i hope this hand calc. issue gets resovled quickly
  • First and foremost, we’d like to extend our sincerest apologies to everyone affected by the issues with the BRP system and the raked hand definition change. Some technical issues were experienced and during the implementation of the new raked hand structure and linking it to the BRP system, a field which gives the new raked hand information was left out and as a result the BRP system is still updating on the old raked hand definition and in turn, paying out bonuses in the same way.

We’ve read all of your posts and messages and are well aware of the problems and completely understand that many of you have been looking forward to this new bonus and raked hand structure and have been disappointed by the hands not being tallied correctly.

Now that you know why it’s happening, here’s what we’re doing about it:

What are we doing about it?
    We can assure you that we are working around the clock to fix this error and you will be informed the minute that it has been corrected.

Rest assured that all bonuses and BRP’s/raked hands due to you will be reflected on your account once the situation is resolved.

An extra sweetener as an apology from us
    We’re helping ourselves to a rather large portion of humble pie for this and to show that we really are sorry for the inconvenience, we’re adding an extra 20% in complimentary cash on the value of the bonus that you earned up until the point where the problem is fixed. How it will work is that once we’ve fixed the problem, all bonuses/raked hands will be credited to you correctly. Once this is complete, we will add a comp of 20% extra cash on top of the value of your bonus cash earned.

So as a random example, if you earn 900 BRP’s and should receive $60 in bonuses, we would give you an extra 20% of the cash value of the bonus earned i.e. we’d give you an extra $12.

Another hypothetical example or way to look at it is say for instance your account is currently showing 500 BRP’s (and $20 has already been credited to your account for the first 300 points you earned), but the real number according to the new definition should actually be 900. Once we’ve fixed the problem, your account will be credited with $40 more, then we will add the 20% complimentary cash on the total amount of bonus earned, which in this case would be $12.

Once again our sincerest apologies to all everyone and thank you for the patience and understanding you’ve afforded us thus far. We’ve been hit by a mountain of messages and there are a fairly large number of posts here and elsewhere we’d like to respond to individually as well, so please bear with us in receiving a response to your PM or post. We will respond with answers to your individual questions as quickly as possibly we can.

For now tho, the above should explanation should cover the bulk of the concerns.

If you have any other queries which are not BRP or reload/sign-up bonus specific, please feel free to send us a PM and if we don't get to it today, we will respond first thing on Monday morning.

Thanks again.

Kind Regards,
    GCP
  • Does this new definition also affect the definition of what a raked hand is for the raked freerolls?

and this is why prima poker has such a bad name.. raise the raked number to 100 for the freerolls.. sigh. How did I know that was going to happen?
  • 100 raked hands is easy to get with the new system. Plus if the freerolls were with no required hands there would be too many people playing. There are plenty of nice tournys on the gaming club and with the new bonus offer and raked hands its a must try for sure.

Red
  • i have yet to receive a reload offer (88FingersJDC - hint) - i hope this hand calc. issue gets resovled quickly
    We've registered you for the reload 88 Fingers. So you can begin playing whenever you like. Please note that we are still working on getting the BRP / RH problem fixed 100% but we will ensure that all players get all bonuses, RH and BRP's due to them.
    According to poker tracker I played 146 hands today, of which 103 are raked .25 or more. I only got credit for 43 for the freerolls and 25 (75 points) for the bonus so far. I sure hope they rollback the ppoints when they fix their system cause if they dont I'll be really pissed. Where is the gamingclub guy now when we need him

Red
    Hey Red,

As we mentioned above, we will be backdating everything and making sure that you get everything that's due to you.
    Does this new definition also affect the definition of what a raked hand is for the raked freerolls?

and this is why prima poker has such a bad name.. raise the raked number to 100 for the freerolls.. sigh. How did I know that was going to happen?
    With the change the the definition the entry requirements for the freerolls had to be changed accordingly. It's actually much each to reach the required number of hands with the new definition so you're not at a disadvantage at all. Besides, if we left the old entry requirements in place under the new definition any freeroll would have extremely large amounts of people playing.
  • Table Bet LimitBonus Redemption PointsMaximum BRPs that can be earned per Bet Limit
    $0.25/$0.50 1 300
    $0.50/$1.00 3 400
    $1.00/$2.00 3 800
    Higher 3 Limited only by maximum
    promotion value
  • how long does it take everyone on average to clear a segment of the bonus??
  • I play 2 .50/1 tables at once and I can clear 100 raked hands in about 2 hours. It takes a bit of time for the site to update. sometime it takes 6 or 8 hours before you get tpoints.

Red
  • do they have any bad beat jackpot tables? :confused:
  • Table Bet LimitBonus Redemption PointsMaximum BRPs that can be earned per Bet Limit
    $0.25/$0.50 1 300
    $0.50/$1.00 3 400
    $1.00/$2.00 3 800
    Higher 3 Limited only by maximum
    promotion value
    This is the new way the sign-up and reload bonus is being structured. This will only apply to players who signed up towards the end of December 23rd 2004 onwards. Players playing for the reload or sign-up prior to that date keep the original requirements of the bonus.

We are working on a tool at the moment that will display what points you've earned at which limits in respect of the new structure and will advise once it's available.
    do they have any bad beat jackpot tables?
    We have high hand and bad beat prizes daily across the network. The bad beat jackpot starts at $500 with $50 added each day and if Four of Kind or better is beaten, the loser of the hand receives 50% of the progressive bad beat jackpot, the winners gets 25% and the remaining 25% is split amongst the other players in the hand.

Extra things to note concerning the BB jackpot is that at least 4 people must have received cards, it's on hold'em tables only, both hole cards must be used and players sitting out don't qualify. No extra rake is taken to fund the jackpot either.

Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and New Year's celebration!

Kind Regards,
    GCP
  • yubyub1978 wrote:
    how long does it take everyone on average to clear a segment of the bonus??

I managed to get 511 raked hands yesterday in just under 6 hours of play on .50/1 tables. I did 2 tables at once and cleared $100 of my $120 bonus money remaining. I need 73 points for the last $20. So basicaly I cleared my entire bonus in just over 2 weeks.
    Love this site.

Red
  • SocietyRed wrote:
    I managed to get 511 raked hands yesterday in just under 6 hours of play on .50/1 tables. I did 2 tables at once and cleared $100 of my $120 bonus money remaining. I need 73 points for the last $20. So basicaly I cleared my entire bonus in just over 2 weeks.
    Love this site.

Red
    wtg Red:biggrin:
  • so its impossible to clear the entire bonus while playing $1/2?
  • wow, this deal sounds ridiculous...sign me up!!! :)
  • the_main wrote:
    so its impossible to clear the entire bonus while playing $1/2?
    i think the cap is 800 brp for 1/2
    i think you have to play 2/4 to get more brp if you maxed out on the first 3 limits
  • did anyone else have problems downloading the software....Nothing happens when I hit download...
  • lol, nevermind..got it going, damn firewall/micrsoft pop up stopper
  • i think the cap is 800 brp for 1/2
    i think you have to play 2/4 to get more brp if you maxed out on the first 3 limits

thats kind of weak - 2/4 is outside my bankroll limitations
  • the_main wrote:
    thats kind of weak - 2/4 is outside my bankroll limitations
    u can still get 1500 brp at the first 3 limits
    that's about $100 in bonus :D
  • Anton81 wrote:
    lol, nevermind..got it going, damn firewall/micrsoft pop up stopper
    lol so i guess ya got in:biggrin:
  • yeah, i got in, ....ive played easily over 100 raked hands...ive been playing 2 tables for 3 hours non stop and I couldnt enroll in the 100 raked min freeroll..i have no idea why..

The only thing i was having trouble with was seeing where the bonus points/dollars info was, how many you have redeemed and how much you have left to redeem, do you know where to find all that info??
  • GC is famous for being delayed in counting the raked hands. It ussualy takes some time for the raked hands to register. If you played that many hands you should be ok then for the 1am freeroll.
    It can take up to 3 or 4 hours for all the hands to register as raked.

Red
  • Anton81 wrote:
    yeah, i got in, ....ive played easily over 100 raked hands...ive been playing 2 tables for 3 hours non stop and I couldnt enroll in the 100 raked min freeroll..i have no idea why..

The only thing i was having trouble with was seeing where the bonus points/dollars info was, how many you have redeemed and how much you have left to redeem, do you know where to find all that info??
    bottom right hand corner under promotional events

:biggrin:

to see how much $ ya got and how many raked hands for freeroll
    hit message of the day...check under menu :D
  • ahh nice, thanks!!
    They also did send me an email informing me of my bonus.....for the most part I am enjoying my time at this site so far.

Thanks again for the help!

Cheers
  • Anton81 wrote:
    ahh nice, thanks!!
    They also did send me an email informing me of my bonus.....for the most part I am enjoying my time at this site so far.

Thanks again for the help!

Cheers
    NP dude:biggrin: