TheGamingClub

i'm looking at TheGamingClub dep $20 to get $200 free

anyone play there?

is it easy to reach the $200 bonus? and say you reach the $200 bonus...is there a requirement on how many times you have to bet it before you can cashout :confused:

any info is appreciated

thx,
CO :confused:

Comments

• I Play there - It is a Prima network skin, so if you have played at Royal Vegas Poker, 7 Sultans Poker, Captain Cooks Poker, etc. you have already experiecined the type of players/games avail.

I hope this helps with regards to explaining the promo. You receive the bonus money in $20 increments.

It is imo a nice place to play - the players are upstanding and usually the hand that should win does.

If you do join/play, look for me "88FingersJDC"

:canada:
  • 88Fingers wrote:
    I Play there - It is a Prima network skin, so if you have played at Royal Vegas Poker, 7 Sultans Poker, Captain Cooks Poker, etc. you have already experiecined the type of players/games avail.
    nope...haven't yet
    88Fingers wrote:
    I hope this helps with regards to explaining the promo. You receive the bonus money in $20 increments.

It is imo a nice place to play - the players are upstanding and usually the hand that should win does.
    thx...but still looking for info on wagering bonus money requirements in order to cashout:confused:

88Fingers wrote:
    If you do join/play, look for me "88FingersJDC"

:canada:
    will do if i join/play :)
  • thx...but still looking for info on wagering bonus money requirements in order to cashout
    There are no wagering requirements on the bonus money ConfusedONE. You're free to withdraw any or all of it (specifically referring to the deposit $20 get up to $200 sign-up bonus).

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,
    GCP
  • Just curious. How long do you have to collect enough points to get all of the bonus. 300 points x 10 increments = 3000 raked hands. Thats a pretty big number.

Red
  • There is no time limit on the bonus. It will take quite a while, not the easiest bonus to get. But the site is very nice. It is one of my favourites, Mostly Scandanavians on this site and there seems to be the right mix of skilled players and weak ones that makes the site profitable for myself.
  • SocietyRed wrote:
    Just curious. How long do you have to collect enough points to get all of the bonus. 300 points x 10 increments = 3000 raked hands. Thats a pretty big number.

Red
    from what i can see ...30 days :confused::confused::confused:

• Please note that the Sign-up Bonus will be paid out in increments of $20 for every 300 Bonus Redemption Points (BRPs) earned to the maximum aggregate value of $200. You have 30 (thirty) days from the date on which your account is opened to earn the full $200 Sign-up Bonus. Should you not have completed the requirements to earn the full $200 Sign-up Bonus by the end of the 30 (thirty) day period, no further bonuses will be paid out.
    :confused:
  • My bad!
    I thought i was still collecting my bonuses after 30 days....I guess not!
    Thanks for correcting me!
  • Yes, it's 30 days to complete the full $200. If you only manage $160 for instance and you have reached 30 days from sign-up, the remaining $40 bonus falls away.
    Just curious. How long do you have to collect enough points to get all of the bonus. 300 points x 10 increments = 3000 raked hands. Thats a pretty big number.
    Not necessarily. Depending on what stakes you play, you can earn this faster. For raked hands at the 1/2 level you get 2 BRP's. For raked hands at the 2/4 level and above you get 3 BRP's.

If you only play 0.25/0.50 or 0.50/1 then it would take a bit longer. Here's a tip though, we've heard from a few players that playing stud games helps speed up this process due to the antes that you pay - you're contributing to the pot each time ;)

Kind Regards,
    GCP
  • There is a massive FreeRoll at the Gaming Club (and all Prima sites) at 1p.m. today, if you have the time. $100,000 in prizes I believe, but it is a huge field, at least 9,000 signed up so far. No entry requirements of any kind other than a real money account.

I won $20 on a freeroll on Tuesday night that TGC hosted(11th out of 121 players); that is my seed money there, since I have not made a deposit. I'll see if I can run it up into something nice...

I like the interface, software is very stable, very fishy players.
  • As most of you know, we’ve gotten a lot of feedback (mostly negative :P) about the way raked hands are calculated at our poker room and as also mentioned earlier in this thread, the end result is that it takes a lot of hands to clear bonuses. Because of all the feedback & suggestions that we’ve received, we’ve made some rather monumental changes to our definition of a raked hand.

As of this moment, our raked hand definition has changed and is now the following:

“Any player who is dealt cards, where the pot is raked a minimum of 0.25c”

So it’s no longer necessary to contribute to the pot for it to be deemed a raked hand for you. As long as you’ve been dealt cards, and the rake taken is 0.25c, you’re good to go. This applies to certain stake levels of course and can be seen in the software help files or on our website.

What does this mean for you as a player?
    Quite simply, earning bonuses will be that much quicker & easier. We’re not altering our BRP bonus structure so you will still earn BRP’s for promotions in the same way. The only difference is that the allocation of points for raked hands per limit will change to the following:

Raked Hand at $0.25/$0.50 = 1 BRP
    Raked Hand at $0.50/$1.00 and above = 3 BRP’s

If you’re familiar with the BRP system already, you can see that not much has changed.

New Sign-up Offer, Deposit $20, get up to $300 Free
    We’ve increased our sign-up offer from $200 max to $300 max for new players and works exactly the same way as it previously did where for every 300 BRP’s earned, $20 of bonus is paid out, up to a maximum aggregate of $300.

This sounds good, but I’m already an existing player, what’s in it for me?
    We know that many of you may already be existing players with us from the recent OIC challenge etc. so we will be running a bonus for existing players very soon. Please keep any eye on your inbox for upcoming reload bonus information :)

Thoughts on these changes will be very much appreciated.

ScottyZ - we didn't post this in the advertising/spam section because we thought it was relevant to the topic of our previous sign-up bonus. If you feel it's overtly commercial, let us know and we'll tone down or will gladly have the post shifted to the advertising section.
  • This just went from one of the worst signup bonuses on the internet to one of the best. I'd advise every whore out there to hit up gaming club, $300 for 1,500 hands of .50/$1..

As for me, I'll be sitting on the stoop with a big frowny face on since I already have a gaming club account.. but I'm not complaining. The free $15 I got has turned into quite a nice sum of money.
  • The whore inside me is quite excited about this, but sadly I went the way of BBC Z and took the free $15 when that deal was out. :(
  • How do you know the status of your bonus?
  • This just went from one of the worst signup bonuses on the internet to one of the best. I'd advise every whore out there to hit up gaming club, $300 for 1,500 hands of .50/$1..
    Thank you :)
    As for me, I'll be sitting on the stoop with a big frowny face on since I already have a gaming club account.. but I'm not complaining. The free $15 I got has turned into quite a nice sum of money.
    Not necessary as we've just released a reload bonus which you're eligible for. Check your email ;)
    The whore inside me is quite excited about this, but sadly I went the way of BBC Z and took the free $15 when that deal was out. :(
    Not to worry - we've just thrown out a reload. Enjoy!
    How do you know the status of your bonus?
    If you're a new player, simply go to the "Promotions & Events" button in the software and you'll find a place to check your Bonus Redemption Points. It will detail how many BRP's you've earned, how much bonus cash you've received as well as how much you've got left.

Kind Regards,
    GCP
  • By reading the web site it mention that you earn point everytime you are dealt card: "If you were dealt cards in a hand and the pot is raked, you will be awarded 3 BRP's."

So you don't need to put money in the pot to earn a BRP there's only need to have a rake taken out?
  • The Gaming Club was the first EVER poker site that i played on, and i think maybe i'll go back and give it a try again now.

Now i just have to hope i can avoid running into all the tighty bonus grinders :)

Also i haven't received an e-mail about a reload bonus yet, has anyone else?
  • Is there referal bonuses for this site?

Red
  • Sadly no email yet on the reload bonus. :( I'm wondering if this could be because I've never deposited on the site before -- only took the free cash.
  • SocietyRed wrote:
    Is there referal bonuses for this site?

Red
    there's an invite-a-friend :)section
  • In order to qualify for their New Player Bonus, they will need to deposit at least $30, and play a minimum of 150 raked hands.
    As soon as your friends have met the qualification requirements, $50 will be credited both to their accounts, and to yours!
    sounds good :)
  • I assume that you can't combine this refer-a-friend with the 300$ bonus offer for the sing-up with a 20$ deposit :confused:

Gide
  • Gide wrote:
    I assume that you can't combine this refer-a-friend with the 300$ bonus offer for the sing-up with a 20$ deposit :confused:

Gide
    why not? :confused:

i've looked at the terms and so far can't find any info :confused:

maybe the GCP guys will respond here :D
  • I was going to make a deposit to thegamingclub today but I wont be now. A friend sent me a referal so I followed the instructions and registered a brand new account and now they wont give me a referal bonus because according to them I have an account that is 223 days old, never been used and never had any money deposited into it. Unreal, their customer service said too bad so sad. whatever.

Red
  • The email arrived!

It appears that the bonus for existing players is the same one that new players get. $300 over the course of 1,500 raked hands at .5/1 or above. A VERY solid deal to say the least.

The only problem I've found is that the link they provided for me to sign up to this deal didn't seem to work. (Once I entered my info, I got no notification if I was "signed up" or not, and when I went to the Promotions page to check on the # of points I've gotten (which I would assume would be 0) I got errors on that page about retreieve data.

I sent an email to support last night, but have not heard anything yet, but I'd definately try this one out... if I can get signed up!
  • I broke down and just made a deposit. the $300 bonus is very tempting. They said they would forward my referal problem to prima. they did say that the promo screen takes 24hrs to update. so If you started today you wont see anything till tomorrow.

Red
  • I decided to give this a shot as well. Problem is they still only count hands you actually contribute money to (that is also raked) as a hand that qualifies for the bonus, as opposed to their advertisements which say you only need to be dealt cards.

I called and they confirmed this yesterday. I have no idea if they have fixed it yet as they update your hand count in a pretty sporadic manner (unlike Party which can do it for each hand as it is being played).

The customer service people were friendly and tried to help, so I imagine they will work it out in time, though I have no idea if they will recount the hands played in the past couple of days (after they advertised the change to definition of a raked hand) to properly compensate the players for their undercounted action in that time.
  • Monteroy wrote:
    I decided to give this a shot as well. Problem is they still only count hands you actually contribute money to (that is also raked) as a hand that qualifies for the bonus, as opposed to their advertisements which say you only need to be dealt cards.

I called and they confirmed this yesterday. I have no idea if they have fixed it yet as they update your hand count in a pretty sporadic manner (unlike Party which can do it for each hand as it is being played).

The customer service people were friendly and tried to help, so I imagine they will work it out in time, though I have no idea if they will recount the hands played in the past couple of days (after they advertised the change to definition of a raked hand) to properly compensate the players for their undercounted action in that time.
    any update on this? :confused:
  • I played for 4 hours today doing 2 tables at once, I'm down $48 and this is what I earned towards my bonus so far:

Total Points Earned: 18

Total Bonus Points Paid Out: 0

Points until next Bonus: 282

Bonus Cash Remaining: 300
  • SocietyRed wrote:
    I played for 4 hours today doing 2 tables at once, I'm down $48 and this is what I earned towards my bonus so far:

Total Points Earned: 18

Total Bonus Points Paid Out: 0

Points until next Bonus: 282

Bonus Cash Remaining: 300
    hmmm that seems kinda low :confused: