OMG I Made Another Final Table!

Comments

• Nice one reibs! I helped reibs with the Ivey effect!;)
  • way to grind that one out reibs. great finish.
  • nothing huge but I am 1st of 8 at PS $12/180 player tourney

EDIT: 4th for $158. There was a shorter stack than me at the table but I shoved with KJ and got called by A8 and knocked out. Shoulda folded and moved up a spot
  • Just final tabled the $30 UB carpshoot turbo, came in 1 of 9 but 4-handed AA cant hold against villains FD after he flats pre in bb with J2hh, mehhh 4th for $440.
  • tough break JD, nice finish though congrats
  • donked my way to a Holdem final table for the first time in a while......Stars $20+r 20k ........sitting 3/9
  • railing tid!
  • out 3rd for 2.6K....Aj<Aq
  • gg t8 that was a grind!
  • GG T8, congrats
  • back to PLO tonight.......FTP $24 5K guarentee.....sitting 1/8

better tonight......shipped it for 1.7K
  • plo king, nice score!
  • not that it really counts but just took down another donkament on 888 for 420 bucks.
  • DennisG wrote: »
    not that it really counts but just took down another donkament on 888 for 420 bucks.

They all count........I was on a month long downswing......so I learned to appreciate all sizes of wins.

gratz
  • final table on Party poker. $109 tourney sitting 1-10 right now. first is $3100

break. sitting 1 of 6 with 130k 2nd is at 71k. lets try not to blow this haha

shipped it. 3100 :D
  • final table on Party poker. $109 tourney sitting 1-10 right now. first is $3100

go go go!!
  • Hmmm... should have posted this last night, but FT's one of the Star's $2 $5k guaranteed tournaments.

When into the final table as the short stack and ended in 2nd for $593. Woot!

I swear it was the first poker I've played in months.
  • Zithal wrote: »

I swear it was the first poker I've played in months.

this is how they get you!
  • Made a small final table today, havn't played much tournament poker lately. Sitting 4/9 out of 266 in a betsson 10 dollar FO. 580 something for first

Edit: Out 9th AA < 44 pre, I've been running bad for long enough now
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    I've been running bad for long enough now

quickly getting there too. $54 double or nothing. Everyone at final table obviously. Sitting in 2nd in chips, on the bubble. AQ, raise pre, get a caller, Q98 flop. Push the smaller stack all in, who called with a flopped str.
    Very next hand, 10-10, push pre, next smallest stack other than me calls with 77. Board runs out 6-5-4-3-x lol Bubbled! Self exclusion for 3 days to re-group :-/
  • FTP FLHE 6 max
    1/6 coming in.

T#173156568

Never saw soooo many passive players in my life

4-way chop.
    I was in 2nd so me and 1st chopped 1st and 2nd with him getting a bit xtra, 3 and 4 chopped the rest.
  • Final tabling the 1 dollar rebuy on betsson ^^' Started with around 500 runners and I'm sitting 6/8
  • This deserves a new post ^^'

Battled my way to heads up playing my short stack until then. Went in to heads up play with my 300k vs his 1,7M with the blinds at 8000/16000. Then he sat out ^^'

Stole blinds until he was down to 200k and then I put him away 44 > AQ for 277 dollars. Ship it ^^'
    This deserves a new post ^^'

Battled my way to heads up playing my short stack until then. Went in to heads up play with my 300k vs his 1,7M with the blinds at 8000/16000. Then he sat out ^^'

Stole blinds until he was down to 200k and then I put him away 44 > AQ for 277 dollars. Ship it ^^'

I would say that your run bad is over...
    This deserves a new post ^^'

I love it when that happens..........gratz
  • I did it, I really did it ^^'

After 7 hours of swings and heartache I final tabled the 10 dollar 40K guarantee on stars with 5200 runners. Sitting 4/9
    I did it, I really did it ^^'

After 7 hours of swings and heartache I final tabled the 10 dollar 40K guarantee on stars with 5200 runners. Sitting 4/9

unreal!!, I remember final tabling that last year, swongiest grind ever, GLGL!
  • well played hero.
  • Oh well, 2nd for 5200 after a pretty annoying 6 on the turn. Pretty sick score, don't think I'll realise what I've done until I wake up tomorrow
  • Real nice run Richard...... Honary Canuck for sure... So when ya gonna come over here and play a Royal team event? :)

oh... and get some sleep...