V calls.
    Flop is K-4-10, I shove because half my stack is in pot, V calls with 9-9
    turn is an A.

Wait for it now....

yup, a 2 outer on the river! F**K!

5th place good for $386
  • Sharantyr wrote: »
    gg

thanks! finally got into bed at 3:30 and now I am up for work at 5:15! Regardless of the win, I don't think my wife is impressed!
  • Been a while but finally a new final table. Coming in 1/10 with a 2x av stack in a 5k gt 10 dollar fo on betsson. Maybe my luck's changing at last
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    Been a while but finally a new final table. Coming in 1/10 with a 2x av stack in a 5k gt 10 dollar fo on betsson. Maybe my luck's changing at last

nope just getting retribution for long hours of good play ;) go go
  • gl Richard!
  • Thanks guys =)

Out 2nd out of 570 for 850 dollars. Looked really good when I got it heads up against a guy who limped every button and played poorly post flop, would have been nice to win that extra 600 dollars for 1st but I'll get that next time :P

gg me
  • Congrats! and yes, gg you!
  • 7/9 raketherake $35k freeroll on tilt
    cdnmoose2

Did I ever mention that having rakeback really pays?

3/4

Chopped 4 ways for $3760. Better than 3rd place money.
  • wow sweet
  • Final table 1K guaranteed on PP, only 7 players left sitting at 40k chip leader has 200k

Update: Ughh.. finished 2nd /200 field for $166.77 next time i'll have to take it down, happy with the way I played though :)
  • Smile for the camera =) Final tabling the pokertube.com HA tourney on tilt. In a few days anyone who wants to can watch me herocall AQ two streets and build a stack ^^' 7 ppl left in

Meh, out 5th or 6th or something after a really wierd omaha hand. Some guy mini 3bet me with jj8x single suited or something wierd and I flopped top and buttom against his middle set. Got around 130 dollars, better luck next time I guess
  • New tilt final table. At the 7,5k gt 10 dollar final table with an average stack. Also worth noting is that one of my horses Sandra took 2nd place yesterday in the pokertube PLO event for 240 dollars, will be up to watch on pokertube any day. Gg her

Wierd heads up, she ran hotter than hell and hit a set over set and pulled out wierd cards out of the deck like it was nothing. Finally chopped it for a cool 1500 cause I wanted to go out for a bit. On a side note Sandra is in the top of a 10 dollar super stack ^^' I'll be posting for her if she pulls off a final table
  • One tabling tonight, Final table of the 6max 20R ftw.

Coming in 6/6 with 30 BB and Mcmatto, alyssa, and ajkhoosier here.

puke.
  • Good luck. I am spying you right now :)
  • That ajk runs ok.

5th for 1K.
  • Saw that. GG.
  • FT of Party 1K Guaranteed, $6. 189 players now down to 10, I'm 5th with 39K chips, blinds at 1500/3000 75 ante.
  • FT of Party 1K Guaranteed, $6. 189 players now down to 10, I'm 5th with 39K chips, blinds at 1500/3000 75 ante.

now 5/8, blinds 2/4k, I have 50K

out in 5th, pushed A,5 suited from sb into AJ in bb...
  • Sitting 1/3 in the 15k super turbo on full tilt. Outdrew everyone and ran like god pretty much, let's see if I can ship this

Edit: Shipped for 4k+ .1st out of 2000 is pretty nice
  • congrats!
  • very nice
  • Nice one Richard!!
  • Jesus.

When I left you were 6/6 by a large margin!

300 buyins ftw.
  • Yeah, was down to 6 BB's there for a while with 5 players left. There was this übernit sitting there with a shortstack messing up my chances to get back in it cause I had to outlast her.

When she finally busted I was dead last and it wasn't even close so I shipped 76o from the button 4 handed thinking I could shove it in with pretty much anything profitably now that ICM considerations where out of the picture, SB snapped me off with A7 and I spiked that on the 6 on the flop.

Then I proceeded to stealing my way back to 20 BB's before I woke up with Q9o in the BB 4 handed. CO folded the shortstack he had after I put the 76 beat on him, button folded and an aggressive SB put in a raise BvB so I decided to reship hoping he wouldn't gamble with me cause the CO was so short that calling off light would be poor...he snapped me off with AK and I hit a queen ^^'

After that it was pretty much lights out for them, they did double up one time each but when they did I would always take them down 5 hands later or so with legit hands or legit force. Running as hot as I did was fun lol

(for the record I was some pretty horrendous plays in this tournament, I saw people limp a 5 BB stack, get two limps behind and fold when I shoved from the BB. I saw a deepstacked BB on the final table fold to a 2 BB button shove and I was scolded for ten minutes or something for calling off a shove with 88 during the mid stages of the tourney. The field has some major leaks and it might actually be pretty profitable to play this lol )
  • ft of a 3.30 (180 man) rebuy on stars and a 3.25 45 man turbo on stars.

edit: 5/180 in the 3.30 rebuy for $98. and 7 out of 45 (shoved A5 from Sb into a guy who calls anything on his blind but all in, he just so happened to wake up with AK this time.) fpr $6 (BLAh)
  • 3/9 in another 3.25 90 man turbo donkament on stars

7/9- went card dead and it became a shove fest
  • Lol, sandra is outdoing me again. Two days ago she shipped a live 80 dollar freezeout for like 1900 dollars and now she just final tabled a 2 dollar 6 max on betsson with 1600 runners, sick stuff