topic turns into a chit chat

2»

Comments

• Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    wtf, did you really just quote alanis morisette?

Seemed apropriate given the context. Uber angry woman and such.
    actually it is neither, given the 'cool kids from kw' sniping

just because you don't like what I'm saying doesn't mean that it is not a true statement.

Here's some MEAT to go with your 'PO-TAY-TO'

now eat it. ;)
    There is no irony when I post the Yukon/NWT bit, +Milo's bit, +my response...

..defend against the actual points being made, attacking me personally is weak.

and icing on the cake.

edit: k-
  • Are you off your meds again? ;)
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    P.S. welcome to internet forums cjnms

Exactly... The... point...

This isn't common to this internet forum, this is the way most/all internet communities work. There are people who know each other online way better than they do IRL and as such they act like good friends. There are people who love to instigate 'fights' and people who love the 'drama'. Welcome to the internet!

Side note cjnms, when you go into a foreign place, you don't attempt to immediately ridicule or insult the natives, you keep quiet and your eyes and ears open to learn about the culture of your surroundings, with the goal of blending in (otherwise you get a spear shoved up yer ass). If you had read a bunch of the threads on here, you would have found the stuff on FallsView and the MANY pages of heated debate it causes. You can't overwrite the culture of these forums because you don't like it.. Sorry you just aren't that important.

Love, Zunni
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Ah so you're my age -- do you know dairy farmers named Clinton? Was a roommate/classmate of mine in university. Too lazy to look up the size of the town so uncertain how stupid this question is.

Don't know sorry. I grew up in Aylmer.

Here is my brother and I discussing the merits of bet 3 bet:

TRAVEL-AMISH.jpg
  • zunni74 wrote: »

This isn't common to this internet forum, this is the way most/all internet communities work. There are people who know each other online way better than they do IRL and as such they act like good friends. There are people who love to instigate 'fights' and people who love the 'drama'. Welcome to the internet!

Side note cjnms, when you go into a foreign place, you don't attempt to immediately ridicule or insult the natives, you keep quiet and your eyes and ears open to learn about the culture of your surroundings, with the goal of blending in (otherwise you get a spear shoved up yer ass). If you had read a bunch of the threads on here, you would have found the stuff on FallsView and the MANY pages of heated debate it causes. You can't overwrite the culture of these forums because you don't like it.. Sorry you just aren't that important.

Love, Zunni

Excellent post.

Want a beer? ;)
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Ah so you're my age -- do you know dairy farmers named Clinton? Was a roommate/classmate of mine in university. Too lazy to look up the size of the town so uncertain how stupid this question is.

Brad?

Love, Zunni

I dont have a problem with the threads. I like the banter, but that back and forth discussion gets interupted by those who tell each other they are getting a pizza or a going out to get a beer? What place does that have in any thread? Really, get a life. Why not get each others msn addys and chat away.
    "learn about the culture of your surroundings"????? wtf.. this is a poker forum site. Go hug a tree will ya..
  • cjnms wrote: »
    "learn about the culture of your surroundings"????? wtf.. this is a poker forum site. Go hug a tree will ya..

Wrong answer.

Hopefully you understand sooner rather than later.
  • Besides, NOBODY outcurmudgeons BBC Z.
  • Besides, NOBODY outcurmudgeons BBC Z.

That's just the way it's looks when you are OUTSIDE the IN crowd.
  • WP sir, my life is complete. :-\
  • And who decides who is on the IN and who is on the OUT?

Seems a bit like a schoolyard clique.... :)
  • And who decides who is on the IN and who is on the OUT?

If you have to ask, you aren't in.
  • Ahhh, don't think I want to be in THAT kind of clique.. Good luck with it.... hehe
  • Am I IN... oh wait, that answers that ;)

cjnms... I completely agree, but if people feel the need to post useless stuff and it makes them happy, then there is not much I can do.... policing every single post would be way too time consuming.

Honestly though, if everyone could try to cut back on some of the completely off-topic stuff in threads it would be greatly appreciated :) I can understand if someone makes a joke, but for everyone to say the same thing its kinda pointless. Try to be more original with the joking around ;)

$5 says I get flamed for this post... any takers?
  • Graham wrote: »
    Am I IN... oh wait, that answers that ;)

cjnms... I completely agree, but if people feel the need to post useless stuff and it makes them happy, then there is not much I can do.... policing every single post would be way too time consuming.

Honestly though, if everyone could try to cut back on some of the completely off-topic stuff in threads it would be greatly appreciated :) I can understand if someone makes a joke, but for everyone to say the same thing its kinda pointless. Try to be more original with the joking around ;)

I'd do it for $5 but I doubt you'd pay the flamer......wait I just said I was a flamer. tee hee
  • Graham wrote: »
    Am I IN... oh wait, that answers that ;)

How do I get my $5...? :):)
  • I'd do it for $5 but I doubt you'd pay the flamer......wait I just said I was a flamer. tee hee

:h:

Edit: I am Mario and I approve of flamers

re-edit: not Mario at all. K-
  • I'd do it for $5 but I doubt you'd pay the flamer......wait I just said I was a flamer. tee hee

Is this you?

gay-parade-20.jpg
  • nice self-pic
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    nice self-pic

don't OUT me. Bitch
  • OMG, I'm offended that this thread has degenerated from a discussion of how tight-assed the OP is into a thread showcasing people who various posters feel are 'flamers'.

Graham, I insist you halt this frivolity at once at it undermines the seriousness of the condition of tight-assed-ness of the original poster.

Side note, Original poster (can't be bothered to look at or remember your name), you missed the joke in that other thread and it was ok because you were new until you came here and whined about it.

My suggestion GTFO. If you want to complain to your mommy every time someone says something or does something to you, poker isn't your game. Therefore by proxy neither is this forum.

Damn, I feel like I'm channeling some serious anger here. I need some of the regular 'angry' folks to talk me down...

** EDIT, oh yeah forgot... OP: HU for rollz??
    Damn, I feel like I'm channeling some serious anger here. I need some of the regular 'angry' folks to talk me down...

Go pick up GTA4..
  • cadillac wrote: »
    Is this you?

gay-parade-20.jpg

Oh God, if I wore that most of the cops in the background would be losing their lunch.
    OMG, I'm offended that this thread has degenerated from a discussion of how tight-assed the OP is into a thread showcasing people who various posters feel are 'flamers'.

Graham, I insist you halt this frivolity at once at it undermines the seriousness of the condition of tight-assed-ness of the original poster.

Side note, Original poster (can't be bothered to look at or remember your name), you missed the joke in that other thread and it was ok because you were new until you came here and whined about it.

My suggestion GTFO. If you want to complain to your mommy every time someone says something or does something to you, poker isn't your game. Therefore by proxy neither is this forum.

Hope you enjoy your PM zunni....