Who is online (playing) right now.

Comments

• It's Sunday! Who isn't playing?
  • Playing pokerfest event 10 on partypoker. sn1perb0y is still in it too. Good luck!

I'm sitting with 11k. Name is junkyardcat2.
  • I'm playing a bunch of their sats and some sng's.
  • Playing pokerfest event 10 on partypoker. sn1perb0y is still in it too. Good luck!

I'm so tilted, it says its a re-entry and i was playing fairly aggro and busted and i couldn't reg again WTF??

Nice dbl with JJ, was railing for a bit. GL!
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    I'm so tilted, it says its a re-entry and i was playing fairly aggro and busted and i couldn't reg again WTF??

The schedule said re entry. Thats BS I'd be pissed too.
  • playing event 12 fak the re-entry
  • Min cash. 109th place.

It's good to see party poker on the mobile, I didn't know that until I seen the poker fest schedule. I may play a few more now.
  • Playing a 90 man and darby is at my table lol
  • Nice little $10 freeze out today on Party Poker. (Pokerfest event 37). I think it starts at 2:30pm. $7500 guarantee, No re-entries or rebuys, and a 5k starting stack.
    I'll be playing this one for sure.
  • omg missed thread...

edit ... yea grinding some cashgames 8 tabling while surfing forums... not the smartest thing
  • Playing the Sunday Storm, and also playing event 77 in Pokerfest at 4:30pm, 10$ buy in no re entries or rebuys, and a 5k guarantee.
  • hi everyone. Some people might remember me, some might not. I'm a low stakes grinder who hasn't played actively in a long time and I'm back for a little while, looking forward to talking some poker. Playing a bunch of 3-10 dollar mtt's daily right now and my goal is to use winnings to pay my rent this month aka profit about 300$
  • Omaha 8. I just did this on a somewhat hard to hit board for his 3betting range with backdoor low/flush draws. It's somewhere between brave, medicre and crazy. I havn't done much math on how many folds I need. feels good to play again

PokerStars Hand #135459792951: Tournament #1229807424, $8.00+$0.80 USD Omaha Hi/Lo No Limit - Level XIII (200/400) - 2015/05/18 20:23:00 CET [2015/05/18 14:23:00 ET]
    Table '1229807424 21' 9-max Seat #6 is the button
    Seat 1: aggrobookie (4179 in chips)
    Seat 2: IRichardI (15079 in chips)
    Seat 3: CRP Soneca (25672 in chips)
    Seat 5: FaraChef (18078 in chips)
    Seat 6: psihovarvar (16326 in chips)
    Seat 7: MaTitheone (25162 in chips)
    Seat 8: Dimosfen777 (19098 in chips)
    Seat 9: ImDaLusar (14827 in chips)
    aggrobookie: posts the ante 50
    IRichardI: posts the ante 50
    CRP Soneca: posts the ante 50
    FaraChef: posts the ante 50
    psihovarvar: posts the ante 50
    MaTitheone: posts the ante 50
    Dimosfen777: posts the ante 50
    ImDaLusar: posts the ante 50
    MaTitheone: posts small blind 200
    Dimosfen777: posts big blind 400
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to IRichardI [:6c :2d :6s :ac]
    ImDaLusar: folds
    aggrobookie: folds
    IRichardI: raises 550 to 950
    CRP Soneca: folds
    FaraChef: raises 1275 to 2225
    psihovarvar: folds
    MaTitheone: folds
    Dimosfen777: folds
    IRichardI: calls 1275
    *** FLOP *** [:9s :jd :3c]
    IRichardI: checks
    FaraChef: bets 2655
    IRichardI: raises 10149 to 12804 and is all-in
    FaraChef: folds
    Uncalled bet (10149) returned to IRichardI
    IRichardI collected 10760 from pot
    IRichardI: doesn't show hand
    *** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot 10760 | Rake 0
    Board [9s Jd 3c]
    Seat 1: aggrobookie folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 2: IRichardI collected (10760)
    Seat 3: CRP Soneca folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 5: FaraChef folded on the Flop
    Seat 6: psihovarvar (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
    Seat 7: MaTitheone (small blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 8: Dimosfen777 (big blind) folded before Flop
    Seat 9: ImDaLusar folded before Flop (didn't bet)
  • WB Richard, a couple of us were just talking about you a weeks or so ago.. Two years I think it's been. Nice to have someone contribute some poker content around here again.. Stick around.

Are you still in Sweden, done school yet?
  • Thanks, I'll try my best to contribute, I'm probably pretty outdated. I'm still in school actually, most recently I've been studying contemporary dance and ballet for a year, so that's something =P I havn't decided 100% on next year.

I'm still in the omaha8 also. Sitting 3/15 from 590 entries

Edit: very frustrating out 10th, had pretty much the whole deck ^^'
  • wb richard. it's been a while. i'm glad there's some poker going on in here.

guess i can't complain too much. just got an email from stars "reminding" me that i still have a balance on there.
  • It's good to be back =)

Just fired up my session, anything + is good today. Slowly back in the saddle
  • Hi Richard good to see you. Coincidently I fired up p* today for the first time in 6 months.
  • Online finishing up the games for my day, currently still in The Big $11 $10k up top, pays top 855, currently 187 left and sitting in 9th as we speak. Hope for a real deep run, anyone interesting in watching and railing you can find me on stars under same screen name.
  • Ty, 12/118 right now..... VAMOSSS
  • Are you watching?
  • No man not atm
  • On Break now, 73 players left, I took a huge decline and now sitting 60th. Made some marginal calls with a large stack, and didn't work out. Now just waiting for a chance to double up and back to average stack. Lets do this. 1 more person out and guaranteed $100, but peanutes compared to the $10k.
  • Well I'm still in it. down to 34 players sitting 23rd. Lets do this.....
  • aaannnndddd im out in 30th.... =(
  • T8 and I are hand for hand in the $33 Omania on Stars.
  • Out in 36th. T8 still kicking.