$10,000 Freeroll

Comments

• OK OK miss Pig, We have:

Experienced dealers
    Proffessional Poker Tables
    Proffessional Poker chips

As well , you can put as little as $25 on our site not $50, and you get IT BACK. At the door when you walk in on July 8th for our Tourney we will have you cheque waiting for you at the door. WHERE is THE SCAM.

I will personally make sure all of your cheques are waiting for you at the door, so when you walk in I will give you your cheque as well as you get a free tournament.

matt
  • mattykies wrote: »
    and why would the Police come? that doesn't make any sense??

Because by taking ANY amount of money, even $1, you are in violation of Canadian Legal code. So is the bar/restaurant running the event. They can lose their liquor license and also be charged for profiting from illegal gambling.

I hope it does run, I don't want to see you fail. I don't necessarily agree with the rules, but those are the rules. With the death of other "bar" tournaments in the area (for these exact reasons), I am surprised that the owners are even allowing the event (unless you only told them 1/2 truths too!).
  • Ok If it pleases everyone I will change the NAME of my thread, how do I do that, anyone know how??

I'll change it to Potential $10,000 Tourney-sign up at a deal, get your money back and a free Tournament

does that sound good??

and by the way,like i sad before we really don't want people to come and pay $50 we would rather them get into it for free but we wanted to please people that didn't sign up or were unable to sign up. I'm sorry if that angers any of you!!

matt
  • maybe try a new thread called '$10k tournament'; give full disclosure of the rules and post it in general or club (not home games); do you run this site or are you just trying to sign people up?
  • Like all of you I was very skeptical of this at first. However a scammer is usually hit and run, ie when they encounter resistance they scram.... He didn't.
    Also when Aces posted and said the 1st one was ok, I thought perhaps there was something to this. Now I know the idea is to get new players and affiliates at some of these sites but it really seems to be low risk... I am in the process of setting up a Moneybookers account ( I have not had any way of moving money in and out of sites since Neteller died in Canada) and once I do I'll move some money to Moneybookers from one of my poker sites, probably UB. Then I think I will deposit $25. to Mansion poker and give the challenge a try. After that I will attend this live tournament and report back here.
    Lets cut Matt some slack unless we have more evidence it is a scam. I will be the guinea pig. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. It won't be the 1st or last time.
  • I appreciate the faith, I hope mansion goes well, any questions let me know.

See ya at the tourney

Ill be the one waiting to give you your cheque

matt
  • Hey Matty

I am on the same page as 'compuease' plus I have heard about your site previously at a couple cash games I'v been at in waterloo so I am down to test the waters.
    I have signed up for your Titan deal. I have followed the instructions thus far On the third step where it says" We are verifying your account'
    how long does it take to verify my account?? Also when will I know if I am in the tournamnet or not?
  • Here are some details, to clarify even more:

Tournament Prize Pool: The more people that come to the tournament the bigger and better the prizes will be. Last tournament we gave away great prizes (XBOX 360, IPods, PSP, etc), this time we want to go bigger and better.

Tournament Entries(players) Prize Pool (not cash)
    1-10 $250
    11-20 $500
    21-30 $750
    31-40 $1000
    41-50 $1250
    51-60 $1500
    61-70 $1750
    71-80 $2000
    81-100 $2500
    150 $5000
    200+ $10,000!!!

How do I get in this Tournament?

You must sign up and complete 1 risk free deal or challenge(not risk free) @ 1Deal.ca
    By joining this Tournament we will not only give you your initial deposit back(all of it for people who did deals and $75 for those who do a challenge) but we will give you a free entry into our 2nd Caesar Martini's Private Poker Tournament!!!

How we do this?
    Our partnered poker companies pay us to market their sites to Canadian poker players through live and online marketing. We in turn share our profits with our members. Not in points or in bonus dollars but in CASH!! In the last year we have paid out an amazing $100000 to our members. Come join the 1900 Canadian poker players who take advantage of all we have to offer!!

*** this is all info at the Tournaments page at www.1deal.ca***
  • It usually takes a day, then as soon as you are verified you will be added to the list.
  • OK, I have my Moneybookers account funded from UB and am ready to do either a deal or a challenge... Now I'm not sure which one to do. The way I read it, I either deposit $25 on Titan, Pacific or Poker.com and then I will get free entry into the July 8th tournament and my $25. back or take the challenge on Mansion, earn 20 points and get free entry into the tournament and $75.
    Couple of questions...

Matt, If I do the deal do I have to play a certain # of raked hands to qualify?
    If I do the challenge and fall short on the challenge do I still get to play the live tournament?

For those people who have played Mansion before, how easy are the 20 points to earn at lower levels
  • yeh our deals are risk free, challenges are esentially a challenge. We can put you in the Tournament even if you fail at the challenge but if you play poker as daily, you really shouldn't have a problem. It took me 1.5 hrs to finish the mansion and full tilt challenge. For the deals you can lose your money and still get into the tournament and your deposit back, very sweet deal. We put a minimum rake hand on cause too many ppl were just putting their money on then taking it off or not playing.

Yes for deals we give you back your deposit and for challenges you will get $75 and in both cases you will get to go into the tourney

matt

let me know if ya need any more help
  • compuease wrote: »
    Like all of you I was very skeptical of this at first. However a scammer is usually hit and run, ie when they encounter resistance they scram.... He didn't.
    Also when Aces posted and said the 1st one was ok, I thought perhaps there was something to this. Now I know the idea is to get new players and affiliates at some of these sites but it really seems to be low risk... I am in the process of setting up a Moneybookers account ( I have not had any way of moving money in and out of sites since Neteller died in Canada) and once I do I'll move some money to Moneybookers from one of my poker sites, probably UB. Then I think I will deposit $25. to Mansion poker and give the challenge a try. After that I will attend this live tournament and report back here.
    Lets cut Matt some slack unless we have more evidence it is a scam. I will be the guinea pig. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong. It won't be the 1st or last time.

Great Jeff. Good luck in the tourny. If you win a video game console, I'll buy it off you :D
  • OK Matt I deposited $25. on Mansion, userid "compuease" on Friday, played 2 $5. SNG's, and about 4 hours at a 25/50 cent NL table. I ended up with a little over $50. in my account and I now have 20.5 MCP points. I believe that completes the challenge. As I understand it I now get free entry into the Waterloo tournament and a cheque for $75. Is that correct? FYI for the rest of you, this was quite easy and assuming it's on the level everyone should go for it.
  • Thaks for being the guinea pig on this.
    I may give it a try
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Thaks for being the guinea pig on this.
    I may give it a try
    Just hold on until we confirm.... I have one concern which I will wait to have Matt clear up...
  • compuease you are now entered in the tourney and confirmed for Mansion poker.

See ya at the tourney and thanks for being the guinea pig,lol

Matt
  • did I miss the answer on Blind shedule and payouts?
  • compuease wrote: »
    OK Matt I deposited $25. on Mansion, userid "compuease" on Friday, played 2 $5. SNG's, and about 4 hours at a 25/50 cent NL table. I ended up with a little over $50. in my account and I now have 20.5 MCP points. I believe that completes the challenge. As I understand it I now get free entry into the Waterloo tournament and a cheque for $75. Is that correct? FYI for the rest of you, this was quite easy and assuming it's on the level everyone should go for it.
    Ok, I completed the challenge on Mansion quite easily. Deposited $25. from Moneybookers and gained 20.5 points within a day. My only issue and why I asked the rest of you to hold off was that on the 1deal page http://www.1deal.ca/challenge I had to submit that I had completed the challenge and as part of that it asked you to give your userid AND password on Mansion. Now of course I had a concern with that. Matt assured me that this was not necessary on other sites as 1Deal had a longer term working relationship with them but was with Mansion it was new and 1Deal had no other way of making sure the player had really done what was required. I proposed another solution which Matt accepted. I simply did a screen capture of the necessary info and emailed it to him. To do this, bring up the appropriate account info screen, press Print Screen, then bring up MS Paint, do an edit, paste, save as a .jpg file and presto, you have the proof that you completed the challenge.
    As an aside, gaining 20 points on Mansion should take approx 4 hours playing 25/50 cent NL, easy money!
    Now I can't comment on the $100. check as of course I haven't seen it as yet nor can I comment on the live tournament as I haven't played one as yet but so far Matt has lived up to his end of the bargain. No risk so far for sure so give it a try, anyone on here can easily do it. I have $53. on Mansion from my original $25. deposit so far and you know I gotta be one of the worst cash game NL players around.
  • Hey Kristy_ Sea on the previous page there is the payout structure, the blinds will be determined when we know just how many players are going to be in the tourney. In any case, assuming we get at least 100(which we should) the top 10 will pay out, not bad odds 1/10

Matt
  • Do you have a standard presuming that you fill up at 200 players?

Since you've suggested that the # of players matters...Any # of players less than 200 would (I'm guessing) enjoy a slower schedule than the standard?
  • Here is a rough estimate

Blinds and Starting Chips:
    Blinds Schedule
    Starting Chips = $3000
    Round Length = 20 or 30 minutes
    Breaks 5 min every hour
    Round Small Blind Big Blind
    1 25 25
    25 50
    3 50 100
    4 75 150
    5 100 200
    6 150 300
    7 200 400
    8 300 600
    9 400 800
    10 500 1000
    11 750 1500
    12 1000 2000
    13 1500 3000
    14 2000 4000
    15 3000 6000
    16 4000 8000
    17 5000 10000
    18 10000 20000
  • Anone else giving that Mansion challenge a try? FYI, the structure that Matt proposes for the live tournament has a patience factor of 7.49 and a skill level of 4 with 20 min levels and a very nice patience level of 12.84 and skill of 6 for 30 min blinds.... Come on guys (and gals) give it a try. Was simple for me... and if I get the $100. bonus for completing...... whoopee!
  • The Tourney is Just less than a week away ladies and gentleman!!!

The more people that register the bigger the prize pool!!!!

www.1deal.ca Code: 10000

Come out for a great night of poker!!!
    see you at the tables

Matty Kies
  • Ok folks, just so you know, Matt and the 1Deal promotion is confirmed as legit. I received a check from 1Deal, written on a TD Canada Trust account in Waterloo for $75. in US funds today as promised... Everyone should go for it, no reason not to..

Thank you Matt, see you on Sunday... I plan on taking it down...

And for those who haven't signed up and given it a try, since I was the guinea pig please use me as a referral when you sign up at 1Deal...
  • Thanks Compuease, I hope some more people will sign up now that you got your check and money.

See you Sunday, and hopefully everyone else too!!!!

Matty Kies
  • The 2nd Caesar Martini's Poker Tournament is here. The tourney starts at 2pm today and registration starts at 1pm. Thanks to everyone who registered, for those who didn't, you can still get in if you come by. It will cost you $50 BUT you can it all back if you sign up to any of our deals or challenges in the next two months

1st Prize is a trip for two to Las Vegas and an entry into one of the WSOP events. 9 other places will be awarded

Caesar Martini's is Located just off of University Ave. (the same plaza as Fubar and Mel's Diner)

See you at the tables and thanks for the support

Matty Kies
  • I'm coming today Matt, for the rest of you who haven't already signed up, give it a try, as I said before it's on the level... Jeff..
  • For all the people that came out to the tournament yesturday I just wanted to say thanks!!! Appreciate the support and I hope you had fun and enjoyed the day.

It was a little hectic at the beginning but we felt the tourney ran well, and we promise to make the next one a lot better

Feel free to give me suggestions for the next tourney

Matty Kies
  • Did any other forumer go and can anybody give a trip report? Was it worth going through the deposit process? Thanks.
    compuease wrote: »
    I'm coming today Matt, for the rest of you who haven't already signed up, give it a try, as I said before it's on the level... Jeff..
  • Can't be bothered about a complete trip report for one tournament, but yes it was worth it. I am in the process of qualifying for the next one in TO.