Introducing The Red Club Card Room!!!

Comments

• Please send me information regarding fees and rake etc... via PM. I live in Hamilton and would like a local option.
  • Aren't you infringing on the copyrights of the existing Red Club Room - Red Club??
    The Red Club is a private members only club providing its members with a real first class playing experience.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Aren't you infringing on the copyrights of the existing Red Club Room - Red Club??

Isn't the room from the OP in or near Caledonia?

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • They are an internet site. We are a private club. Many golf courses have the same name, no copyright infringement.

Red Club Card Room
  • If this is anywhere near Caledonia, I will pass. Not giving one dime to that rabble or anyone associated with them.
  • Combined threads, please do not crosspost.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    interested
    cray cray
  • Is it true that it is one of the places where the car theft business flourishes, which is why residents of nearby Brantford and Hamilton have the highest rates of car theft in the province?

After dog stolen onto Caledonia reserve, family learns lesson about police double-standards
    Milo wrote: »
    If this is anywhere near Caledonia, I will pass. Not giving one dime to that rabble or anyone associated with them.
  • I have a poker buddy whos a native... I figure if I get him to tag along I should be able to avoid having my car stolen or being butt-raped. (I hope)
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    cray cray

Cray cray is the lack of decent poker options in hamilton.. I'm not ruling out any new options until there is a confirmed report of butt-rape.

Brantford limit? Yawn.

1.5 hr drive to woodbine to play with a table of regulars? No thanks.

1.5 hr drive to Niagara to pay a 10% rake? Yeah maybe.

1.5 hr drive to Seneca? Border crossing.... Nah.

15 min drive to caledonia? "Interested."
  • How could it be 1.5 hours to get to Niagara? I can do it in less than that and I'm >30 mins NE of Hamilton.

Well at least the odds of being busted by the cops are low. But then so are the odds of them being there if you need help.

I look forward to reading the TRs. Like your mom always said, make sure you wear clean underwear.

• ^ truth. as always: proceed with caution.

Op - any pics of venue? Membership info? Stakes? Rake??
  • Facebook is your friend. For pics at least

• I'm waiting for bf's endorsement before I play.

• I endorse Vaseline for you when you go there.
    pkrfce9 wrote: »
    I'm waiting for bf's endorsement before I play.
  • The Red Club is a private members only club providing its members with a real first class playing experience. Free food and beverage nightly included in your membership! Multiple Big screen T.V.'s for all your sporting events including an 80 inch AQUOS!!! Located on six nations reserve 20 mins south of Hamilton just off of hwy 6. No need to play in underground clubs anymore. Come play at the Red Club where service and comfort is the name of our game. Offering No limit Hold em as well as Limit Hold em and Pot Limit Omaha. Reply to the topic for membership info or email me: ROB Email is: redclubcardroom@gmail.com

Currently accepting new members. Check us out on Facebook Red Club Card Room. Thanks and we hope to see you at the tables!!!! EVER BEEN TO PLAYGROUND??? THEY HAD TO START SOMEHERE TOO......

Red Club Card Room

Red Club Card Room

the email redcardroom@gmail.com doesn't seem to exist. Can you post more info about the place? What's the rake? Do you have another working email?

Thanks
  • the email redcardroom@gmail.com doesn't seem to exist. Can you post more info about the place? What's the rake? Do you have another working email?

Thanks

redclubcardroom@gmail.com
  • My apologies everyone the correct email is redclubcardroom@gmail.com.

Red Club Card Room
  • Send your email inquires again and I will respond in as timely a manner as possible. Thanks again and Merry Christmas🌲

Red Club Card Room
  • Xxxx

Please refrain from the use of "Red Club Card Room" online or offline, including merchandise or electronic media.

Use of the name is an infringement of the rights of Red Club Room. Suggesting you are not is equal to angle-shooting in poker.

We are currently approaching this with the good-faith expectation that you will respond accordingly by halting all use of the name immediately.

We hope that you will respect our request, if not you leave us with little choice but to seek damages.
  • Should this not be handled by a lawyer off-line?
  • Legal action? Good luck with that.

• Milo wrote: »
    Should this not be handled by a lawyer off-line?

We agree. They have been sent a note separately. But we do not have any direct contact information. We have obviously contacted our lawyer, but generally having lawyers involved at first is not the way we want to go. We are optimistic that they will see the obvious issue and voluntarily act.
  • You are doing it wrong
  • Where is your trademark registered?

I cannot find it in the Canadian Trademark Database
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Where is your trademark registered?

I cannot find it in the Canadian Trademark Database

Hobbes
    PFC Asshole and Commander

at work ^-^
  • if the RCCR doesn't pan out, don't worry... I'm opening a new poker room, calling it "Pokerstars"
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    if the RCCR doesn't pan out, don't worry... I'm opening a new poker room, calling it "Pokerstars"

I've heard of one like that, I'd watch out.