Any thoughts on juicy weekday sites?

Ok, I'm just making a venture back into online poker. I'm playing exclusively 6max sngs these days. On the weekends Stars is extremely juicy based on playing there and based on sharkscoping opposition for the $30 to $100 range. During the weekdays the $100s seem to be populated with better players. So, are there any well-populated european sites where I would be catching nighttime play over there? I guess I could check out UB again...anything else with good daytime action?

Comments

• Never played it, but I've read on other forums that LadBrokers is a good site for off hours.
  • Wow, completely forgot about ladbrokes, thanks i'll check it out right after im done playing at nakedpoker.com.
  • Sunpoker is Euro based, is on the prima network and tons of places offer rakeback for this site. I haven't played any sngs there but there is good limit ring action up to 10/20. Just remember euros and pounds are worth a lot more. The site converts your US$ automatically when you sit and back again when you leave. There are US$ tables but the daytime action is in the other currencies. There is a $100 monthly reload and a good overlay on the weekend tournies with $25k to $50k added - you can't get in without a certain amount of play per month.

pm if you want some suggestions for rakeback.
  • moose wrote:
    Sunpoker is Euro based, is on the prima network and tons of places offer rakeback for this site. I haven't played any sngs there but there is good limit ring action up to 10/20. Just remember euros and pounds are worth a lot more. The site converts your US$ automatically when you sit and back again when you leave. There are US$ tables but the daytime action is in the other currencies. There is a $100 monthly reload and a good overlay on the weekend tournies with $25k to $50k added - you can't get in without a certain amount of play per month.

Yeah, I used to play there but the sngs don't fill at the higher limits...already have rakeback on all major networks (except Stars, damn them), but thanks.
  • Pacific is supposed to be the fishiest on the interweb
  • moose wrote:
    Sunpoker is Euro based, is on the prima network and tons of places offer rakeback for this site. I haven't played any sngs there but there is good limit ring action up to 10/20. Just remember euros and pounds are worth a lot more. The site converts your US$ automatically when you sit and back again when you leave. There are US$ tables but the daytime action is in the other currencies. There is a $100 monthly reload and a good overlay on the weekend tournies with $25k to $50k added - you can't get in without a certain amount of play per month.

sunpoker is not on prima, it's on crypto
  • pacific is good but not as fishy as it used to be.