RC2 pics

Here's the pics I took yesterday.

Thanks to all, it was a great day.

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k241/KWHBK/

Johnnie

Comments

• Thanks Johnnie, I enjoyed those. Loved the one of our team at the end of the night!

stp
  • Thanks for posting those Johnnie...I couldn't remember where I was yesterday, now its starting to rings some bells.
  • The tradition goes on!!
    Mark on chair , TAKE 2

Milton slimmer
  • Nice pics Johnnie, the Milton Rocks look like they're waiting for Tony Soprano to show up?
  • E

Don't be nervous about the black car outside your house!!!!

Milton Slimmer
  • Sweet pics Johnnie!

But when did you find Wolffy with a beer?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote:
    But when did you find Wolffy with a beer?

I know it was a fairly rare occurrence that night, but I did manage to snap a quick pic of him with a beverage! !;)

Sorry I only got 13 pics, but I was pretty busy all day, you know, playing poker. :D

If anyone has more pics, please add the link to this thread.

Johnnie
  • It was a pleasure meeting you, Johnnie.  I heard that the NL table with you, Miranda and Sien was a really great battle.

Here is a link to some more pictures, including the board with all the scores.  I also posted the scores in another thread.
    JohnnieH wrote:
    If anyone has more pics, please add the link to this thread.
    Johnnie
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    It was a pleasure meeting you, Johnnie.Â* I heard that the NL table with you, Miranda and Sien was a really great battle.

Here is a link to some more pictures, including the board with all the scores.Â* I also posted the scores in another thread.

If you can find the pic of the scoreboard then we will have the missing results.

I tried the wayback machine but no go.
  • moose wrote: »
    If you can find the pic of the scoreboard then we will have the missing results.

I tried the wayback machine but no go.

No idea where that would be.. Not sure the individual results were ever posted... We know the finishing order of teams but nothing as to points...

Too bad..
  • My 1st Royal. :)
  • I mean blondefish must have the photo on a harddrive somewhere or perhaps has the link of where the file is uploaded online.

The wayback machine got me to his piranapokertour page but no images and no links so I can't find out where the files were hosted.

Welcome To The Pirana Poker Tour

Also as blondefish alluded to, there seems to be some missing threads/posts from the point where this child board got created and the threads pulled from home games around 2008 because that is as far as I could get the wayback machine to show.

An archive of the forum might still have this thread:

scores in another thread.