Royal Cup - Food and drinks

Big E wrote:
Hey Brent, is alcohol permitted on site?

Please note that the reason this will be a rake free event is the venue is selling alcohol, and drinks.  No outside food or drinks will be allowed.

There is plenty of fast food within walking distance from the venue for breaks or when you bust out.

Propeht :2h :2s

Comments

• Big E wrote:
    Hey Brent, is alcohol permitted on site?

Please note that the reason this will be a rake free event is the venue is selling alcohol, and drinks. No outside food or drinks will be allowed.

There is plenty of fast food within walking distance from the venue for breaks or when you bust out.

Propeht :2h :2s

NO PEPI'S!!!!!! FRIG!!!!!
  • What about 'healthy nut free' snack food? Will it be available on premises as well?
  • Also - will there be wireless internet available like last year?
  • beanie42 wrote:
    Also - will there be wireless internet available like last year?
    Don't think my router signal will reach that far...
  • I want to try this Pepi's Pizza that everybody keeps talking about. Is it too far to drive from the venue?
    JohnnieH wrote:
    NO PEPI'S!!!!!!  FRIG!!!!!
  • i think i may have to get on this peppi's train..do they have dipping sauce?
  • Quiane wrote:
    i think i may have to get on this peppi's train..do they have dipping sauce?

technically...no. But it's so saturated with grease you don't need any sauce.

Yes, there is a location within driving distance. We just can't bring it into the venue. Maybe a park bench or the curb?
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    Quiane wrote:
    i think i may have to get on this peppi's train..do they have dipping sauce?

technically...no.  But it's so saturated with grease you don't need any sauce.

Yes, there is a location within driving distance.  We just can't bring it into the venue.  Maybe a park bench or the curb?

We could be proactive and eat it at the cardiac ward

Mark
  • The grease is the sauce.
  • moose wrote:
    The grease is the sauce.

MMM....trans fat!!!
  • compuease wrote:
    beanie42 wrote:
    Also - will there be wireless internet available like last year?
    Don't think my router signal will reach that far...

Jeff get on this ...... amplify dude.
  • Where were you all when we made the Pepi's run....chickens!!!! Afraid of a little cardiac arrest eh?

They had beer at this thing????