Paradise $500 Tournament

Hi All

I was wondering if anyone who plays on Paradise knows about these. I won a seat last night and am entered into tonights tourney. I guess the first question is can I un-register for this?

If I was to unregister for this do I get the cash for buy in or do I get a ticket/voucher for an upcoming event

thanx
Garry

Comments

• I will email support@paradisepoker.com

They are usually pretty fast. I play on paraidise, but haven't dealt with this situation before?
  • I play on Paridise regularly, they don't give cash for satalite wins. I would think the best you could do is move the entry to another night.
  • i don't understand people who play sats to tournaments they don't want to play in... it must mean they expect to lose the sattelite...
  • thanx for replying

I contacted support but they say that the entry in non-refundable and non-transferable. If I don't play I lose no matter.

specialK:
    before jumping all over why not find out why I ask the question in the first place.

Something came up this morning that may have required my attention tonight. Fortunately it didn't come around so I'm able to play :D