GUY AT BRANTFORD IN EPISODE #13 OF WSOP

I just finished watching the WSOP episode #13 the one where they featured Joe Hachem. Then they cut off to David Varkoni and William Leusk I think that's his name. Anyway, the person in the middle between them is the guy I see at Brantford alot when I used to go. He was very loud and obnoxious, anyone else know him, or see him? His name is Mark.

Usually a 10-20 player....I know this kid looks familiar!

Comments

• Tall kid with short dark hair who talks aaaallllot? I didn't see the episode you're talking about but it sounds alot like I guy I've seen there frequently. Not a bad guy really but he pisses alot of people who don't know him (and several who do) with his constant LOUD chatter at the table.

SRS
  • thats the guy!!! ...he's known for putting people on Tilt just by his table talk.
  • I had to register for this topic...

That's definitely Mark.. everybody from Brantford knows him.. the staff call him 'Cameron' (after the guy from Ferris Bueller)

I always thought he was gonna end up locked in the trunk of a car one day, and here I see him on WSOP.

I wonder how he placed..
  • djalikool wrote:
    ...at Brantford alot when...
    Shtebs wrote:
    ...who talks aaaallllot?...it sounds alot like...he pisses alot of people...

Do you also say "alittle"?? Try using "a lot". Sorry, just one of my bigger pet peeves.
  • Whya gottabe likedat? Cantcha seedat deirtryin tosavespace? :D
  • Ya i know who ur talking about. i was at the table with him one saturday night and ya he is a talker a LOUD TALKER and ya he does piss people off. but i did notice though and i asked him about the talking. that is his game people get distracted and thrown off there game and arnt concentration on their cards or what their opponent is doing. this is why most people dont know if he is bluffing because they got distracted and before you know he made a raise and they didnt pay any attention to him and could not get any read. this is why he clears 1g every night he there
  • ya, he is solid...alot of red chips in front of him. He's got talent with his trash talking, he could put the whole poker room on tilt!
  • djalikool wrote:
    ya, he is solid...alot of red chips in front of him.  He's got talent with his trash talking, he could put the whole poker room on tilt!

Please define the word alot for me, please. Or better yet, why not try using Spell Check!
  • BoyBlue wrote:
    that is his game people get distracted and thrown off there game and arnt concentration on their cards or what their opponent is doing. this is why most people dont know if he is bluffing because they got distracted and before you know he made a raise and they didnt pay any attention to him and could not get any read.  this is why he clears 1g every night he there

nobody makes 1g every night at the 10/20 game in Brantford. Im not saying the kid isnt good. Im not saying the average player in Brantford isnt terrible. Im just saying 1k/night is impossible.

I also dont think the players in Brantford (on average) know what they are holding half the time. How could they ever know what someone else is?
  • i agree half the people dont know what there holding but there is always people like me and others who like to pay attention to the other players and watch them as they look at their cards and see there reactions and pick up any tells. and to make 1g is easy at a 10/20 table 1g is only 50 bets. and plus he always thier for at least 5-9 hours. and god only knows how many hands are dealt during that time which makes the 1g fairly easy to make if you are a good player (or lucky) and know what ur doing.
  • 13CARDS wrote:
    djalikool wrote:
    ya, he is solid...alot of red chips in front of him.  He's got talent with his trash talking, he could put the whole poker room on tilt!

Please define the word alot for me, please. Or better yet, why not try using Spell Check!
    here ya go, grammar nazi:

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&defl=en&q=define:alot&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title
  • BoyBlue wrote:
    i agree half the people dont know what there holding but there is always people like me and others who like to pay attention to the other players and watch them as they look at their cards and see there reactions and pick up any tells.  and to make 1g  is easy at a 10/20 table  1g  is only 50 bets.  and plus he always thier for at least 5-9 hours. and god only knows how many hands are dealt during that time which makes the 1g fairly easy to make if you are a good player (or lucky) and know what ur doing.

I wasnt saying that 1k is an impossible win. I was saying you cant win 1k every night. I wish you could.

For the record a 2k+ win in a single session is possible.
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    13CARDS wrote:
    djalikool wrote:

here ya go, grammar nazi:

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&defl=en&q=define:alot&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title

Are you proving my point???
  • No. Just shut the hell up. Who cares?

If you were editing a piece of publication, then okay, but this is a forum. You could spend hours editing what others have written.