Titan SnG Rio Jackpot

Lastnight I received 2 SnG Rio Jackpot Tokens from Titan Poker. However, I uninstalled the program a long time ago, and don't want to re-install it. I was wondering if there is a way to transfer these tokens to someone here on the forum. (Whoever is intrested in them) They are worth $20 +$3.25 each and if you win 6 in a row you get $35,000 and if you come in second you get a consolation of $300.00.

I've given up on poker, even though these are free tokens I suck at SnG's. If it was a free $40.00 I would have just played it out on a ring game. But SnGs are not my thing.

Does anyone have a titan account I can transfer these tokens too?

If you win a decent chunk of cash, a small donation back in return would be nice, but not nessessary.

Please let me know

~ALI

Comments

• If you want to give them to me I'll give you 1/2 of any profit from them...I won the consolidation $300 twice way back when, but no guarantees.

PM me if interested and I'll send you my info.

Thanks
  • wow, thanks GTA I didn't expect you to say 50/50. please send me the info so I can transfer the tokens.
    If you want to make a rail thread so we can root for you too, that would be awesome!
  • djalikool wrote:
    wow, thanks GTA I didn't expect you to say 50/50. please send me the info so I can transfer the tokens.
    If you want to make a rail thread so we can root for you too, that would be awesome!

Sure, but 2 sngs...don't expect too much.
  • Tokens cannot be transfered to Friends, only money. Sorry GTA guess I gotta play this out on my own.
  • just let him play your acct
  • Ok, cool...GL.