Final Game Win Goes to DAN!!

Dan takes his second win tonight, putting the brakes on the BusDriver.

S3G12CHAMP.jpg

Last hand, Dan has 56s to Jeff's Qx?, but Dan hits a 5 on the turn and Jeff got no help whatsoever. Good game guys...for awhile there, I thought we would hit the Widow Maker Round.

Joe takes down third place tonight after knocking out Max on the Bubble. Thanks for that...I don't think I could have put up with Max at work for ANOTHER week with the bracelet. EASY, it's YOUR turn.

CHUMP was Wyndham, who finally has now earned the title after watching his Aces get beat by Max's QQ when the only Q in the deck came on the river. Tough beat bud.

S3G12CHUMP.jpg

Season 3 is now OFFICIALLY over! The Tournament of Champions is NEXT week, and I do believe we will have quite a huge forum of players to go up against.

Congradulations go to ELEANOR once again, who is the both Points AND Money Champion for Season 3.

I will be updating the file this weekend and will email to everyone so that they know what their buyins and starting chip stacks will be for the TOC.

It's been a great season guys, and I want to thank you all for making it such a great success. Hope to see everyone back for Season 4 which should start by the end of September. I'll keep you all posted as to the date of the first game.

Comments

• Congrats Dan,

King Kong called, he wants his balls back! :D
  • Congrats Dan!
  • Congrats dan, however we may play season 4 if it's delayed a while. Right now with us finishing up the Bristol HU matches and work wise it's a night mare to play. We will be at the TOC but then we'll need at least a month off.
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    but then we'll need at least a month off. 

A MONTH?!?! :rage: OMG, who's going to help me drink my beer??

Seriously Joe, you and Amiee are welcome back anytime.