Gaging interest: WPT Freeroll for Niagara $640 ticket

Hello all...
I am planning to prepare a Freeroll for a ticket to one of Niagara's current WPT satelites (stage 2).
You would have to register with PokerRoom but open to anyone. It would most likely be on a Sunday.
More details to follow if its a go.
Please respond here for interest.
Thanks!

Comments

• I'd play if it's free and I'm not busy
  • A freeroll? I may give it a shot

Mark
  • I'd be up for a freeroll, so long as there are no strings attched.

Hobbes
  • Interested...
  • Freeroll for a 640? If I figure out what the catch is. If there is none I'm in if it fits my schedule.
  • Honestly, there is no "catch"...the only think is that you would have to register with PokerRoom (I think it will have to be a new account). I usually skeptical about this stuff but I really want it to work as 100% free.

They want new "blood" & are willing to promo this for us (keep in mind that I will be sending this out to alot of other people as well if its a go)
  • so if u already have an account on there u couldn't play it?
  • BigBoss wrote:
    so if u already have an account on there u couldn't play it?
    What from I understand you would have to register a new one.
  • Free is good, but I have an account already :'(
  • This is closer to a reality.
    We are looking at Sunday Sept. 24th.
    Right now we have 1 $640 entry...we are looking for more from PokerRoom. They used to be more open with promos but lately cut back.

FYI-I have confirmed with Fallsview that the last satelite on their end is Oct. 20th.

If you want, you can register at www.pokerlogic.ca for an e-mail reminder as the date gets near. My blog is their too if you care to read & comment!
    Thanks all...I am really hoping this goes off without a hitch.
  • Already have an account too bad :(
  • Well giving what is on his websites front page, all those links to phony ways at cheating at online poker, I wouldn't believe anything this guy says. NO Credibility!
  • compuease wrote:
    Well giving what is on his websites front page, all those links to phony ways at cheating at online poker, I wouldn't believe anything this guy says. NO Credibility!

Your so sceptical Jeff...... But that isn't a bad thing. I have a poker room account so Bye bye NF.
  • If it's an online free-roll, there will be over 1000 entrants. Why not just have a home game, smaller field $2.00 +.50 entry with rebuys. The $2.00 goes directly into the pot whereas the .50cent goes into pizza's.

Makes more sense