RC2 Mercenary Available

I find myself free on Sept 16th with no team to play for. If any teams need players, let me know.

Start the snide responses NOW...

Comments

• If you could have gotten your shit together, you'd be playing for the hill.

Maybe someone will pick you up but I doubt it...... LOL
  • Ok. that's one
  • Well you did come up with the name for the Rocks..Don't know if we could afford you tho...
  • I did get LOIs from a couple of teams but Jeff's promise to 'try' to get me a Rocks shirt sealed the deal. Got milf?

I'm proud to play for the Milton Rocks.
  • pkrfce9 wrote:

I guess I know whom I am playing heads up eh pkrfce9  :D Welcome to the game!

Prophet :2h :2s
  • pkrfce9 wrote:

That should be cool! You will destroy me.

Unless I win.
  • pkrfce9 wrote:

Let's get Haddon to put up 2k for a winner-take-all battle!
  • Traitor! and to think, I once called you cousin.
  • Traitor! and to think, I once called you cousin.
    Be careful what you say to a Milton Rock :rage:

Consider yourself warned ;)

/g2
  • g2 wrote:
    Traitor!  and to think, I once called you cousin.
    Be careful what you say to a Milton Rock :rage:

Consider yourself warned ;)

/g2

Now Now, boys, lets be fair. At the time, Greg was not able to committ to play for ANY team, and if he was able to, believe me, he would be on Ching Hill's squad. As time moved on, he found he WAS able to play, however I had already formed the Ching Hill team, and couldn't make a spot for him.

No matter, he found a new home with the ROCK...fine, dandy. Lets just see what's gets crushed...THE ROCK OR THE HILL!!!

Ever see what happens to Rocks at one of our games??? THEY GET PULVERIZED!! :D
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Now Now, boys, lets be fair.  At the time, Greg was not able to committ to play for ANY team, and if he was able to, believe me, he would be on Ching Hill's squad.  As time moved on, he found he WAS able to play, however I had already formed the Ching Hill team, and couldn't make a spot for him.

No matter, he found a new home with the ROCK...fine, dandy.  Lets just see what's gets crushed...THE ROCK OR THE HILL!!!

Ever see what happens to Rocks at one of our games???  THEY GET PULVERIZED!! :D
    Thanks, AJ. While it would have been nice to play with you guys, it will be sweet to play for the winning team.
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    Thanks, AJ. While it would have been nice to play with you guys, it will be sweet to play for the winning team.

Better luck next Feb Greg.

Oh, btw, thanks for all the inside info on the Rock players and their styles. We're looking forward to capitalizing on your suggestions. :D
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    pkrfce9 wrote:

Oh, btw, thanks for all the inside info on the Rock players and their styles.  We're looking forward to capitalizing on your suggestions.   :D
    Styles? We have styles? Please talk to my kids, they sem to think I am devoid of all style.
  • compuease wrote:
    STR82ACE wrote:
    pkrfce9 wrote:

Oh, btw, thanks for all the inside info on the Rock players and their styles.  We're looking forward to capitalizing on your suggestions.   :D
    Styles? We have styles? Please talk to my kids, they sem to think I am devoid of all style.

You are devoid of all sytle jeff that's why we love ya......