Game 12 Player's Listing

Final game of Season 3...I personally want to thank everyone who participated in this season and who have made it the best so far.

THANKS!! :D

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-01 12:23:55
Derksen - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-01 12:42:06
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-01 13:14:04
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-01 13:44:55
Nutcracker - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-01 13:45:36
AcidJoe - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-02 10:56:57
Highflyer - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-02 21:25:29
JHJ - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-03 11:57:45
EASY - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-03 15:01:19
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2006-09-05 12:07:53
GutWagonMaster - Seat Reserved - verbal
BigGus - Seat Reserved - verbal
AcidJoesHoe - Seat Reserved - via posting
TheBusDriver - Seat Reserved - via posting

Comments

• Add me too please ... I dont know why Joe didnt add me either ...
    Thanks
  • hmmmmmmm, awful quiet here, just a couple hours before game time, and there's ZERO trash talk??

Highly unusual. Almost to the point of being scary.

Still have some seats open for tonights' game. If you're interested in playing, post here or PM me and I'll get you directions for the game.

AJ
  • you all suck

i'm coming tonight to take 1st
  • you all suck

i'm coming tonight to take 1st

Damn, Jeff....didn't even notice you weren't on the list :D
  • Sorry I was bashing the heart broken kids over the loss of flint bones. I'm taking it easy (on the trash talk) with my team mates.

That being said, Bus driver, you better run over me before I get there otherwise the bus is coming to a halt.
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    Sorry I was bashing the heart broken kids over the loss of flint bones. I'm taking it easy (on the trash talk) with my team mates.

Why are you wasting your time with the HBK's?? Save the bashing for the event!!
    AcidJoe wrote:
    That being said, Bus driver, you better run over me before I get there otherwise the bus is coming to a halt.

MUCH BETTER!! GO AT 'ER BOYS!!! :D
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    AcidJoe wrote:
    Sorry I was bashing the heart broken kids over the loss of flint bones.   I'm taking it easy (on the trash talk) with my team mates.

Why are you wasting your time with the HBK's??  Save the bashing for the event!!

cuz it's so easy to pick on them now, since their all star player (flint bones) has bailed on the kids. Actually he is not playing due to his kid. Someone on the team with a sense of priorities.
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    STR82ACE wrote:
    AcidJoe wrote:
    Sorry I was bashing the heart broken kids over the loss of flint bones. I'm taking it easy (on the trash talk) with my team mates.

Why are you wasting your time with the HBK's?? Save the bashing for the event!!

cuz it's so easy to pick on them now, since their all star player (flint bones) has bailed on the kids. Actually he is not playing due to his kid. Someone on the team with a sense of priorities.

I just read that post too. Well, lets show them how we feel in traditional Ching Hill fashion...

"Lose your best player? Awwwwwwwwww, that's too bad" :D
  • AcidJoe wrote:

cuz it's so easy to pick on them now, since their all star player (flint bones) has bailed on the kids.  Actually he is not playing due to his kid.  Someone on the team with a sense of priorities. 

They have an all-star player? I thought they were all the same......bad!!!! So what you are saying is that they had one player that was "less bad"?

:D
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    So what you are saying is that they had one player that was "less bad"?

LESS bad? Naw...just not quite as ugly as the rest of them! :D (except for EASY :D )
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    They have an all-star player? I thought they were all the same......bad!!!!
    Chris - please bring your shotgun to the cup. That's the only chance you have of taking us out...
    STR82ACE wrote:
    BigChrisEl wrote:
    So what you are saying is that they had one player that was "less bad"?
    LESS bad? Naw...just not quite as ugly as the rest of them! :D (except for EASY :D )
    Ugly??? Is it the moustache ;)
  • beanie42 wrote:
    Beanie, that kind of talk is best left for a Pearl Harbor attack after RC2.
  • beanie42 wrote:

Hell, no, Beanie. As the only member of the HBK's who is capable of growing facial hair, I have nothing but the greatest respect for you. <thumbs up>