Comments

• Yes, it appears to be FOR REAL this time.

RIP, Steve.
  • My son Tyler's favorite guy. Yesterday the little dude lost his bird (already replaced) today the Croc Hunter.

44 is way too young.
  • Wolffhound wrote:
    44 is way too young.

True enough...but no one can say the guy wasn't asking for it!

Still, it's a lost to adrenaline junkies everywhere.
  • Prime Minister John Howard, who hand-picked Irwin to attend a gala barbecue to honor President Bush when he visited in 2003, said he was "shocked and distressed at Steve Irwin's sudden, untimely and freakish death."

quite freakish in that they were expecting him to be maimed by a croc or swallowed by a killer whale
  • well, who hasn't been stung by a giant stingray and not walked it off? quite freakish to me.

although i'm kinda making light of it, i always enjoyed watching his shows with the kids.
  • The stingray put a hole in his heart... obviously it just wanted to play :D

RIP Croc Hunter

/g2
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    well, who hasn't been stung by a giant stingray and not walked it off? quite freakish to me.

hehe

you go to hell now you...enjoy, i hear they have lots of 10000 player pokerstars freerolls there

hehe
  • wow that seriously sucks for his family, does he have an under 6 son?

I guess i'm not really surprised though... he always did some seriously dangerous stuff for the T.V. Even though it was a freak chance the stinger went into his heart, something like that was bound to happen... Poor guy.
  • wow that seriously sucks for his family, does he have an under 6 son?

Yep, he is survived by a wife and 2 kids. His daughter is 8, and his son is under 2.
  • Yeah, the kid that survived being dangled by Steve over a crocadile (sp?).
  • Yeah, the kid that survived being dangled by Steve over a crocadile (sp?).

Yes, that was his son. Although 'dangled' is a bit of a stretch. Steve was holding him while feed the croc.

Not like when Micheal Jackson actually dangled his infant son over a balcony!
  • Fair enough, but the ground below won't jump up to eat the kid like a croc would.