Comments

• I saw this on another forum apparently it's legit. i guess I should stop being so lazy and give it a shot or something.
  • You can cash out the $1200 bet? I would think this site would get SMOKED by this promotion, and I didnt really think $1000 was big in the world of sports betting?
  • this site is also affiliated with www.neverbeg.com
  • Risky business since they can withhold promotions when ever they want...
  • There is a huge thread about this on twoplustwo, and while I suspect this is a legitimate promotion the fact that many are calling it risk-free is a bit inaccurate.

Several posters there have committed nearly their entire bankroll to this and while it likely will pay off (for $500 or so if properly hedged), they are basically risking everything with a company most are not familiar with without fully reading all of the potential terms and conditions (above and beyond the they can do anything they want ones).

I believe whether a person should do this or not should be a bankroll based decision. If a person is playing the $4000 NL games regularly then dropping $1100 into this is not a big deal. Likewise for those who do arbitrage sportsbetting (which requiress a substantial bankroll).

I would have a hard time recommending this to those for whom $1,000 is a very significant investment, for even if it works out all that may do is encourage equally rash behavior in a future "too good to be true" scenario that proves to be just that.

If a person has $1,100 to their name and desperately needs $500 more to pay off a loan shark by next week or else get his legs broken then this would be for them as well :D

I considered doing this, but I do very , very little sports betting and am unfamiliar with this company so I accept that I may lose some potential EV to air on the side of caution on this one.
  • Here's a thought instead of risking your own 1100 why not split it up with a group of friends....If its a scam you didn't lose much if its legit you guys all go to the bar thereafter! Done Deal!
  • not a scam, but they limited it to 5000 bets or something like that.
  • Go Steelers! :)
  • Hahaha yeah. This bet was great. I took full advantage, though I was hesitant at first. Glad I did. I'll let you guys know if there's another.

Ryan