What Do You Think Of This? (Don't Think This Will Work With PT)

Comments

• Other than the fact that it may attract some fish, this looks liike a pretty horrible idea, i sure as heck wont play there.
  • It seems like they are trying to advertise a video game.

I won't play.
  • It looks effin sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
  • Better than staring at the same images for 12 hours. Why are you guys so instantly against it?
  • Soup wrote:
    Better than staring at the same images for 12 hours. Why are you guys so instantly against it?
    me? i effin love it!
  • looks like a video game, but they say u'll be able to get some poker tells off people in this new way of online poker....because you can control your characters reaction!
  • If anyone signs up for this site, or has already been playing. Give us members a review and what you think of it.
    I was reading some site reviews on it already. Basically its a fish pool because people like to fool around with the software more then play there hands.

but let us know what you think!
  • If it's a video game w.e, but no way in hell i'm ever gonna play that for online poker...
  • Well, I have downloaded the software and already I am not liking this site. The updater takes so long to get all the updates for the graphic software that the wait time is rediculous. I can only image what kind of hands per hour and overall playing speed will be.
  • I also downloaded it, the update took around 20 mins. But the game play is faster then you think!! Creating your advatar is funny! Everything from Jaw structure to the clothing and accessories, even if you have a double chin...etc. Lots of free rolls on this site. Not much traffic around 550 players so far. The free roll only had 150 players logged on. Apparently, this site has not been offered to the US as of yet, but are going to get some by October they say. While your waiting for a hand, you can do chip shuffling, call other people a loser laugh and other stupid things. They also have emotions...they range from Happy, Sad, Neutral, Angry. If you pick any of those and make a Call, Bet, Raise...Your voice changes to your emotion!.....This is pure crazyness....you can give off alot of tells in this online game room. Whose on Tilt, the clothes they are wearing if they are loose, or tight! ....Just try it out for free...Also try one free roll I made it 9th place.
  • Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to accept deposits from US based players. We are waiting to see the outcome of the bill currently in the senate, due for a decision in early October, before we can make a final decision on this. However, you are more than welcome to continue playing in our regular freerolls. Our sincere apologies for this inconvenience, but we're really hopeful that we'll be able to accommadate you within the next few weeks.
  • I have played a few free playchip games and found it more fun to play with the character then it is to play the game. I don't think I will deposit real money on this site.
  • I haven't checked it out yet but it looks like good idea. They made something different and I love different. I am going to download it.
  • It has hand histories so I'm sure it could integrate with PT.

I'd play this.