Jc ] (a full house, aces full of tens)
azneyes lost $79.50 (showed hand) [ Kh Kd ] (two pair, aces and
kings)
DevilToupe didn't bet (folded)
Taktix lost $1 (folded)

Comments

• folded wrote:
    Explain to me how you call this????

My standard response is "because it was YOU"! :)
  • Don't tap the aquarium!!!!! :D

My guess is he has some sort of mental disability or was on MASSIVE tilt from something else.

Nice hand, Cory.
  • im waiting for pkrface's smart A** comment
  • He usually doesn"t respond to your posts, he just shakes his head...
  • TILT TILT TILT TILT :rage:
  • Everytime I am at a table with you - somebody always reminds me that "Cory doesnt get Aces" :)

I was on the opposite side of this hand in a Live SNG at Drtyores the other day. Two Aces on board playing with Itsame.

I folded to what appeared to be a luring bet on the river. I laid down, and showed my KK. Mario showed 10-2s. :(
  • folded wrote:
    im waiting for pkrface's smart A** comment
    My response would have been redundant. Let me know if you need to have that term explained. :D
  • This call depends a great deal on the opponent's assessment of your playing style.

I have played against some opponents who I would have folded to on the flop, and others I would call on every street as your opponent played it here.

So,
    Explain to me how you call this?

I would (sometimes) call here because my hand beats a bluff (including, for example, an overplayed and now busted underpair). There are several hand types that I can imagine certain opponent types making small bets on the flop and turn with, and then a larger river bet.

ScottyZ
  • Just so were clear... I think this is kind of funny...
    Everyone knows how I play.. And to be honest, everybody probably would have called me here...

I posted for this reaction, but, we had only played 5 to 7 hands and I folded about 4 pre flop....
    Just wanted to show the tighties (Wolff, Tom, etc..) that SOMETIMES I do have good hands....

LOL
  • folded wrote:
    Just wanted to show the tighties (Wolff, Tom, etc..) that SOMETIMES I do have good hands....
    Maybe online...

/g2
  • folded wrote:
    Could you show me one sometime, and maybe a Unicorn while you're at it ;)
  • nh.

GL against Joe HU. Especially now that I know you have used up your annual allotment of good hands.
  • Wolffhound wrote:
    nh.

GL against Joe HU.  Especially now that I know you have used up your annual allotment of good hands.

Thanks I think. I'm not sure what to make of that one wolff. I think it will be a hard fought match. It comes down to who out maniacs the other with the better hand, or who gets lucky with the worse hand. Cory knows I'm not afraid to gamble and he isn't either.
  • many people are bad at poker, but they still play it, either because they dont realize they are bad (ie blaming luck or variance) or they dont care

its what makes poker profitable.