WPC I - BBQ Poll

Hey guys,

I just need a general count for burgers, hot dogs, etc. It's going to be $2 per burger or hot dog, which will include a can of pop or bottle of water. If there is enough interest in chicken burgers or veggie burgers those can be supplied as well. Remember, you are more than welcome to bring your own food and cook it yourself.

PLEASE POST when you have voted... or post that you will be bringing your own BBQables.

UPDATE Sept 7:
Thanks for the votes guys. There will be plenty of burgers and hot dogs available, as well as pop, water, chips and a couple salads (Tom says "YEY!!!!"). Unfortunately the vegans are going to have to bring their own BBQables.

Feel free to bring your own pot luck dish if you would like, but nothing is mandatory. I'm sure it would be appreciated by all.

/g2

Comments

• Hey Greg...

Given my "tentative" status, I'll bring my own.

Thanks for the offer though, great idea.

Mark
  • 2 burgs please...
  • *IF* somebody drops and I make the list, I'll take 2 burgers. Doubt I'll make the drive unless I know I can play though so it might be best
    to leave me out of the count until closer to the tourney
  • Mark, it's $2... :D:D:D:D:D
  • I voted for one burger and one dog. Thanks for organizing food!

Mike
  • folded wrote:
    Mark, it's $2... :D:D:D:D:D

But I may not be coming to take your $ this time Cory!

Mark
  • Veggie...

VEGAN POWER!

I can bring my own....unless you get enough people for veg alternatives
  • Redington wrote:
    Veggie...

VEGAN POWER!

I can bring my own....unless you get enough people for veg alternatives

I'm in for the veggie stuffs too
  • IN AND VOTED

2 large hunks of dead cow for me please :)
  • I voted. Thanks.
    g2 wrote:
    PLEASE POST when you have voted...
  • I voted, 2 cow patties please....
  • I VOTED AS WELL, 2 BURGERS PLEASE!
  • Pinhead wrote:
    IN AND VOTED

2 large hunks of dead cow for me please :)

I can't say this any better :D

Bra(a)d's RULE!
  • Count Mandy and I in for a total of 3 burgers and 1 hotdog.

2BULLETS
    :as :ah
  • UPDATE Sept 7:
    Thanks for the votes guys. There will be plenty of burgers and hot dogs available, as well as pop, water, chips and a couple salads (Tom says "YEY!!!!"). Unfortunately the vegans are going to have to bring their own BBQables.

Feel free to bring your own pot luck dish if you would like, but nothing is mandatory. I'm sure it would be appreciated by all.

/g2
  • g2 wrote:
    I just need a general count for burgers, hot dogs, etc.  It's going to be $2 per burger or hot dog

I'll take 1 32oz T-Bone please. :P

I'll be in for 1 burger.

=D
  • Not sure if it's too late or not Greg but Larry L (Dr) would like 2 burgers and Bob S, (BIGBOB) would like 1 burger. if it's too late at this point, no problem, they'll just go out or starve.......  They need to diet anyhow!  :D See you in 3 hours or so.  Jeff..

P.S. They aren't added into the poll numbers since it is closed I guess....
  • compuease wrote:
    Not sure if it's too late or not Greg but Larry L (Dr) would like 2 burgers and Bob S, (BIGBOB) would like 1 burger. if it's too late at this point, no problem, they'll just go out or starve.......  They need to diet anyhow!  :D See you in 3 hours or so.  Jeff..

P.S. They aren't added into the poll numbers since it is closed I guess....
    The poll was just to get an approximate count, which I did. So there is plenty of food for everyone. Thanks anyway Jeff. See you guys soon.

/g2