Pokertracker - how others see me?

Hey all

I"m curious as to how I show up on other people's pokertracker stats, so I'm going to post my online nickname, and let's compare what your PT says vs. what mine does.

I am (on mine) a semi-loose aggressive aggressive

Screennames: Drtyore(Absolute, Party) and Blerg (pokerroom)

Thanks

Comments

• Don't forget about me, I asked first..

"Troy Otto" on Paradise.

I don't have this fancy software so I want to know if I come off as a donkey.

The screen name is terrible as it is my real name. I messed up at the initial sign up and "for security reasons" paradise will not change screen names. Quite a drag.
  • DrTyore wrote:
    Drtyore(Absolute, Party)
    I only got 23 hands with you, so not enough for meaningful statistics. However, you are showing as a SLAA so far. PT also tells me that I should play with you more, since so far I'm averaging 80 BB/100 from you...
  • beanie42 wrote:
    DrTyore wrote:
    Drtyore(Absolute, Party)
    I only got 23 hands with you, so not enough for meaningful statistics.  However, you are showing as a SLAA so far.  PT also tells me that I should play with you more, since so far I'm averaging 80 BB/100 from you...

Yes yes... I recall the dreaded K9 / A9 on a board of 993 or something like that.

Mark
  • Hey Troy,

You can download and install poker tracker and use it unregistered up to 1000 hands to test it out before purchase.
  • well mark I have 0 hands with you. so you come across very tight to me.... LOL
  • I am definately going to give it a shot.
  • Zero sorry

I've played Beanie and ScottyZ and traded stats with Beanie. Anyone got me?
    Crypto : CdnMoose
    Paradise : cdnmoose
    Tribeca : cdnmoose
    Party : CdnMoose04
    PokerRoom : cdnmoose05
    Prima : cdnmoose05
    Hollywood : cdnmoose06

btw I have Scotty as having played T2o
  • I got nothin... :'(
  • PokerRoom : cdnmoose05

I've got you at 13.5/5.5/0.67 over 89 hands. Tiny sample, but looks weak-tight.