Bus trip to Buffalo Bills Game

Anyone in the KW area know of companies or bars/restaurants that organize bus trips to Buffalo Bills games?

Comments

• I'm interested in going to an NFL game, but not Buffalo.(I'm a Dolphins fan)

How about Detriot or Clevend?
  • how about!!! Tampa Bay
  • cole woods wrote:
    how about!!! Tampa Bay

lol...if I"m going to travel that far to see an NFL game, I'm going all the way to South Florida to watch the Phish .

Johnnie
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    I'm interested in going to an NFL game, but not Buffalo.(I'm a Dolphins fan)

How about Detriot or Clevend?

I'm a fish fan too Johnnie...but wouldn't it be sweet to go down to Barfalo and watch the fish squish the Bills!!!!!!

Detroit is just such a bad team to watch but Cleveland would be fun!
  • Big E wrote:
    I'm a fish fan too Johnnie...but wouldn't it be sweet to go down to Barfalo and watch the fish squish the Bills!!!!!!

Yeah, but I don't want to have snowballs and/or American pisswater beer thrown at me!!

Detroit also has that new inclosed staduim.

The Dolphins actually play the Thanksgiving game there this year, but it sold out a long time ago!
  • Well as a diehard Bills fan my only real choice is to go to Buffalo. I just don't want the hassle of driving so if anyone knows of a local bar that may be organizing a trip, please drop me a line on this thread.
  • did u know that there is only 20mins of football played each game?  they could have 4 quarters but only 20mins of football is actually played.....hockey is the true sport!

NO TIMEOUTS LONGER THEN 30secs

WHEN THE PLAY IS STOPPED SO DOES THE CLOCK

PLAYING DEFENCE/OFFENCE AT THE SAMETIME, unlike football Where you have 4 chances to get points, and if you miss you gotta kick the ball back.

WHEN A PLAYER GETS A GOAL, EVERYONE ON THE TEAM CELEBRATES EVEN THOSE ON THE BENCH, NOT ONLY THE GOAL SCORER DOING SOME WACKY DANCE

VIDEO REPLAY IS VIEWED BY 6 DIFFERENT PEOPLE, NOT JUST THE REFREE

the only thing good about football is the halftime shows, the commercials, and of course the cheerleaders...so with that said, did I mention I LOVE HOCKEY!!!!

I think i've started a war....
  • Is anyone worried that this trip is a way for Cole to pitch his idea about people "backing" him. Like a time share sort of thing.

cheers

P.S: If those 20 minutes of played football weren't fun as hell to watch, I'd probably agree with you.