Best site to clear a PSO bonus?

I just signed up to Pokersource Online, and I'm hoping to clear Pokertracker software.

Which site is the best/easiest to do so?

Johnnie

Comments

• Party was easy, but youo're already on there, and it needs to be a new site am I correct?

Mark
  • Paradise was easy. Limit players do not play Poker Share. There are virtually no limit games on that site.

Always check bonuswhores.com. They will tell you at what rate the bonus clears for each limit. Sometimes you see a clear jump at a certain limit - making it the 'best' level to play at to clear quickly.

Some are weird, eg Paradise:

Level Limit Full Ring Short Handed
    $.10/$.20 No Limit $1.58 $1.72
    $.25/$.50 No Limit $2.60 $2.88
    $.50/$1.00 No Limit $3.46 $4.60
    $1/$2 No Limit $4.29 $5.58
    $.50/$1.00 Limit $4.26 $4.92
    $1/$2 Limit $5.61 $7.63
    $2/$4 Limit $3.89 $5.17
    $3/$6 Limit $4.39 $5.69
    $5/$10 Limit $5.26 $7.28
    $10/$20 Limit $5.62 $7.88
    $15/$30 Limit $5.89 $8.05
    $20/$40 Limit $5.71 $7.82

Hard to see with the loss of formating but the clearance rate actually DROPS from $1/2 to $2/4, so it is best to clear Paradise at $1/2.
  • Fulll Tilt is craaaaazy quick. I would suggest points for almost every promo though, usuallly the points are a better value than the 'gifts' unless you are getting Nevada Jacks
  • 500 jacks ordered today. 1000 more on their way. [rubbing hands together gleefully]
  • I'm already playing at Paradise( :h:), Party( :h:), Absolute( :rage:) and Titan ( :rage:).

I like the idea of Full Tilt, how long would it take me to clear the Poker Tracker software?
  • probably about 2 hours or less if you play 2 tables at 1/2 LHE. Pokerroom was also very easy to clear. I think that one took me about a day or so. You get 12000 points for pokerroom. I always get PSO points and then buy stuff in the store. It is far better then to get points then gifts.
  • Yes take the points.

You signed up for those sites through PSO?
  • moose wrote:
    You signed up for those sites through PSO?

Nope, I'm a whoring fish.
  • Even though it is not the easiest to clear at low limit I would do the Pokerroom promo, while you can still get the 12000 points, plus that would get you in the $10,000 PSO freerolls coming up.

The $.50/1.00 tables are extremely fishy and there is lots of selection so no need to sit at a bad table. Just be aware it will be a grind to clear your deposit bonus at that level.
  • Are points still the best choice for Pokersource.com? I just downloaded a poker site & chose PokerTracker 3 instead of 9000 PS points, but I just noticed that PokerTracker is available from the PS Store for only 7500 points. Can I still change my gift? Who's a Pokersource affiliate that I can put their username in the "Referred By:" field & they can help out this newbie :fish:on how to make even more money online than live?

I also just noticed :redface: that Party Poker has a Tell-A-Friend bonus where my referrer would get $100 while I would get $50. Is there a way to still do this?
    moose wrote: »
    Yes take the points.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Are points still the best choice for Pokersource.com? I just downloaded a poker site & chose PokerTracker 3 instead of 9000 PS points, but I just noticed that PokerTracker is available from the PS Store for only 7500 points. Can I still change my gift? Who's a Pokersource affiliate that I can put their username in the "Referred By:" field & they can help out this newbie :fish:on how to make even more money online than live?

I also just noticed :redface: that Party Poker has a Tell-A-Friend bonus where my referrer would get $100 while I would get $50. Is there a way to still do this?

I think I'm "westside8" on referral.

Send 'em an e-mail regarding the changing gift. As far as I know, your friend can't do the refer a friend bonus + PSO at the same time, its one or the other.
  • Yeah points are always better. Cashed in numerous times for amazon.ca gift certificates, mostly to buy poker books. Also cashed in points for Bestbuy.ca gift certificates and picked up a wii for Christmas. Next I'm cashing in more points for an amazon.com gift certificate to pick up a GPS.

Amazon.com: Garmin nüvi 760 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Automobile Navigator: Electronics

Price parity between US and Can? Not bloody likely. This one goes $500 and up in Canada.

Garmin Nuvi 760 Auto-routing Voice Guidance GPS with Traffic Updates, P/N: 010-00657-10 - GPS City Canada
  • I would have to strongly recommend to NOT sign up to Full Tilt through any other promo than rakeback. It's a massively better value than any of the others. You only get one shot at signing up with an affiliate and if you take the chips or free software, you'll never be eligible for rakback, which I might advise is forever.

Regarding which site is easiest to clear, I would say Party. When I originally signed up you could fold every hand and still have money left over after the bonus was cleared.
  • tellbox wrote: »
    I would have to strongly recommend to NOT sign up to Full Tilt through any other promo than rakeback. It's a massively better value than any of the others.

This is information I could have used 3 years ago!:)
  • For sites that offer points or rakeback, choose rakeback. For gifts I always take points and get gift certificates as well.
  • Way to bump a two year old thread....