Best online bonus

2»

Comments

• I think that is pretty up front of you actually. I play Tiger and the wife plays Ninepoker. The bonus's don't clear that badly if you play $2/4 or higher. Also they clear pretty well in sng's as well. I prefer to clear that way because I think your sng structure is pretty good.

I wouldn't recommend anyone try and clear a $2500 bonus in 45 days though. Pretty tough. $200-$400 would be more reasonable.
  • http://www.yourpokercash.com/

I have come across the above site, YourPokerCash. It is a service which offers free poker bankrolls. For new PartyPoker and/or AbsolutePoker users it offers free $50 bankrolls. I tried it out and received my bankroll after 2 days. They say it take sup to 3 days. The service also offers an affiliate program.

Regards,
  • Thanks, I made $5 from that service and decided to take your mom out for the night. Got change back and had fun with your sister the next day.
  • I thought everyone knew about bonus whores. 

The most info about all the best bonuses.  Gives reviews of all the major sites and alot of the minor ones.  Also gives estimates on clearance rates at various limits. 

And don't forget about Whoring101, a guide for the beginning whore.

www.bonuswhores.com
  • Cye99 wrote:
    I thought everyone knew about bonus whores. 

The most info about all the best bonuses.  Gives reviews of all the major sites and alot of the minor ones.  Also gives estimates on clearance rates at various limits. 

And don't forget about Whoring101, a guide for the beginning whore.

www.bonuswhores.com

Forgot Bonuswhores, do PSO and get some free books or something.
  • actyper wrote:
    Thanks, I made $5 from that service and decided to take your mom out for the night. Got change back and had fun with your sister the next day.

Did you have money left over for Timmies after?
  • BigChrisEl wrote:

Forgot Bonuswhores, do PSO and get some free books or something.

You make it sound like you can't do both.  PSO has deals to what 10-12 sites?  So after you do the ones at PSO(although only a couple are worth doing) go to Bonuswhores and do the other 40+.
  • You whore AT PSO, you use Bonuswhores to learn HOW to be the dirtiest whore.
  • moose wrote:
    You whore AT PSO, you use Bonuswhores to learn HOW to be the dirtiest whore.

That's the way to do it.