Looking for a Toronto home game: Sat. Aug 26th AM

I'm looking to drop in on a home game tomorrow (Saturday, August 26th) morning/early afternoon in the Toronto area.  Anyone have suggestions or invitations?  Nearby B&M's are no good as I will have some baby faces with me.

I'm picking up some family at the airport early Saturday morning and then we plan to hit up the Jays game against the Royals later that afternoon.  Anywhere within reasonable driving distance between Pearson and the Rogers Centre would be ideal.

Anyone have a crazy Friday night game that lasts into Saturday morning/early afternoon?  We're looking for nothing more serious than a 1/2 or 2/5 NL or a 5/10 Limit game.

PM or respond if you can!  Thanks!

Comments

• I'm about 25 minutes north of the city (just off Hwy 400) and have a tourney starting at 2 pm tomorrow afternoon. It's probably not what your looking for but if your interested let me know.
  • Yeah, I don't think a tournament is what we're looking for, especially at that time. We're looking for something from about 8 AM - 4 PM (when the Jays game starts).

I realize it isn't the best time to be looking to pick up a game, but it's worth a shot.

Thanks for your help.
  • I didn't think it was what you were looking for but I'd offer anyways.
  • Acid Joe.

What is the BuyIn?

I might be able to make it