Any interest in a weekly .10/.25 or .25/.50 NL game?

Hello everyone!

I am moving at the end of the month and will finally have my own place (hurray i hate room mates hehe). Anyway, I didn't feel comfortable hosting a poker game in my place because I was subletting and felt like I would be sort of intruding on my room mates space, but now that I'll have my own place anything goes! :)

Is there any interest in a .10/.25 (min buy in $5 max buy in $25) or .25/.50 (min $10 max buy in $50) NLHE game weekly? If so please post and post which day of the week is best for you. Obviously it would be a casual, rake free, enviroment to have a couple beers, maybe split on some pizza if people want, and most of all play some non bankroll breaking, fun but semi serious, low stakes no limit hold'em. I could probably host upwards of 3x a week but we'll start slow for now, just one game a week. The place is like a 10 minute walk from the kitchener downtown (weber st. east).

Let me know!

Comments

• Might I suggest making it a poll question as to what day(s) work best?

Myself: Any day but Tuesday is possible, but I do have thursdays and Wednesdays quite often booked.

Mark
  • I'm pretty sick of poker. I think I'm gonna collect stamps for a while.

/g2
  • Interested, but timing is the key. A "regular" night is difficult personally, as my schedule changes week-to-week, but I'd show up nights I'm available ;) . Non-Bristol Wednesday's might be a good bet, though.
  • lol..i've definatly found that being a "Regular" host is all about posting games and bending to the players who show up! Usually it's good, but recently i've had to cancell some games...like since when do people prefer to play baseball or golf?
    ;)

I'm in for this tho...i'd show up!
  • beanie42 wrote:
    Interested, but timing is the key.  A "regular" night is difficult personally, as my schedule changes week-to-week, but I'd show up nights I'm available ;) .  Non-Bristol Wednesday's might be a good bet, though.

Same here....I could not commit to every week but would love to 'drop' in when I have the coin and the time.
  • I'm interested in .25/.50 Friday or Sat evening.
  • im in for most night but like others my schedule changes often also. so a weekly post and vote would work i think. Also i would be making the trip up from guleph so if others from here wanna car pool we could organize rides.
  • so... uhh... it turns out I'm probably not moving to kitchener but am going to share an apartment in waterloo near the university. But I still definitely want to host a poker game! Once I move in we can decide when it looks like there's enough interest.
  • im in for .25/.50