BaldTaco bets $1.00
Teletronix calls for $1.00
imi307 calls for $1.00
BaldTaco shows cards
Teletronix mucks cards
imi307 mucks cards

BaldTaco shows Four of a Kind, winning $9.00

Hand Ended at 06:40:34 - Elapsed Time: 53 seconds

THE TWIST IS, NO ONE HAD ANYTHING!! :( NOT EVEN A KING....I WAS SLOW PLAYING AS MUCH AS I COULD TO LET PEOPLE CATCH UP...OH WELL....

Comments

• Well that was incredibly disappointing. With the river card, I was totally expecting you to say someone had :jd :10d. Not that would of been a hell of a twist.

:D
  • I once had a royal and the other guy had the straight flush with a board of Q J 10 of spades. Mr. 8 9 of spades was pissed.
  • Hey Ali, I thought you had given up playing poker......? Don't fall back into the trap...
  • just playing out my bonus, i refuse to play with my own money anymore.
  • djalikool wrote:
    just playing out my bonus, i refuse to play with my own money anymore.

Very Dangerous ground to be walking on if you ask me. But, you didn't so I'll go away but would recommend you be careful.
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    I once had a royal and the other guy had the straight flush with a board of Q J 10 of spades. Mr. 8 9 of spades was pissed.   

Ouch... there's a guy who would have got a piece of the bad beat jackpot on party. What stakes were you playing? No-limit would of been real ugly for mr. :8s :9s
  • Ali from Kitchener?
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    I once had a royal and the other guy had the straight flush with a board of Q J 10 of spades. Mr. 8 9 of spades was pissed.   

I dealt that exact same hand (But in Diamonds) at a Cook Crew event. If you have a 2 card str8 flush and are put out - no one can blame you - and it definately isnt your day.

In general, when you have 2 Aces and two aces hit the board - you arent going to make much.
  • I HATE that. You hook up a monster, any everyone folds to you- you get the small blind...ARGHHHH!