Sats for Ultimate poker challenge

Anyone know what days the rebuys are going on? I heard they are spreading the single table ones whenever they get 10 players but how about the multi talbe rebuys?

Comments

• Satellites are at 10 am Sun-Wed for the next 2 weeks. I'm going this Sunday. The last 3 were sold out, so I'm going up Saturday to register. I was there on Tuesday night, and that morning's pize pool paid top 3 winning seats and 4th and fifth winning excess cash.
  • Thank you!
  • Have any forum members won a coin yet for the $2,000 event?

I've played twice in the multi-table satellites so far, finishing 15th, and well, lower than 15th. :D

I really like the play you get out of the mult-table sats. It's still a pretty quick blind progression, but miles ahead of the super-turbo single table sats they have.

I'm already registered for the $500 event on September 19th. Hope to see some of you there, and if I qualify, later in the week as well.

macbb
  • Furfy wrote:
    Satellites are at 10 am Sun-Wed for the next 2 weeks.  I'm going this Sunday.  The last 3 were sold out, so I'm going up Saturday to register.  I was there on Tuesday night, and that morning's pize pool paid top 3 winning seats and 4th and fifth winning excess cash.

Where do you go to register and how early do you think id need to be there? Good luck Furfy and ill see you at the final table!
  • macbb wrote:
    I really like the play you get out of the mult-table sats. It's still a pretty quick blind progression, but miles ahead of the super-turbo single table sats they have.

Can you give more information regrading the format of these multi-sats?
  • ComaU wrote:
    Furfy wrote:
    Satellites are at 10 am Sun-Wed for the next 2 weeks. I'm going this Sunday. The last 3 were sold out, so I'm going up Saturday to register. I was there on Tuesday night, and that morning's pize pool paid top 3 winning seats and 4th and fifth winning excess cash.

Where do you go to register and how early do you think id need to be there? Good luck Furfy and ill see you at the final table!

You register at the stand ... as for how early, it really depends ...

The two times I've played, it wasn't sold out (46 one day, 49 the other) ... but other days sell out ... I'd suggest you arrive by 9:00 if you can, which I'd suspect would be ok.

macbb
  • westside8 wrote:
    macbb wrote:

Can you give more information regrading the format of these multi-sats?

$50 + $5 buy in ... 1,000 chips ... 20 minute blind levels, starting at 25/25, 25/50, 50/100, etc., ... $20 rebuy for 500 chips (you have to have less than 1,000 chips to rebuy, and can do a double rebuy if you're under 500) ... $40 add-on for 2,000 chips at the end of the 4th level.

macbb
  • Furfy wrote:
    Satellites are at 10 am Sun-Wed for the next 2 weeks.  I'm going this Sunday.  The last 3 were sold out, so I'm going up Saturday to register.  I was there on Tuesday night, and that morning's pize pool paid top 3 winning seats and 4th and fifth winning excess cash.
    Wow, the great Brandon Beaver...
    See ya at the HPA.
  • macbb and I were there today - both of us made the final table from 50 starting players.

top 3 paid $2K buyin seats, 4-6 paid $250, $250, $240

So with 5 left, we're both in the money....blinds are 5K/10K with only 200K in play

I'm all in with :ac :kc vs :ad :kd

Flop is :10d :jc :qd
    Turn is :6c
    (both flush draws - how nice)

River is :8d

I'm out fifth

Very next hand - macbb is all in :ad :qd for almost 60K and gets called by a DONK with :6c :8c

he catches his 6 and macbb is out 4th.

Sorry forum members - we tried. :'(
  • great try! this is why I play poker for fun :D