Free Money at PokerStars

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere but I may have missed it. I just moved $600 over to Stars to take advantage of a 20% bonus (runs til July 27th).

Incase anyones interested!:D

Comments

• I didn't see it mentioned anywhere but I may have missed it. I just moved $600 over to Stars to take advantage of a 20% bonus (runs til July 27th).

You and I have differing opinions on what constitutes free money ;)
  • Ok... not free... but since I have money at pokerstars already... and I play there and have a gazillion FPP (slightly inflated value) already... its as good as free to me...:D
  • Mickey,

What's a good way to accumulate FPP?

besides simply "play"....

Tournaments? Cash games? How do you find they come faster?
    To have a gazillion, I'm sure you must have some idea. ;)

hork.
  • cash games are way faster than tourneys... there's no quick way... u have to pay the rake to get a FPP so just play your regular game. If your makin money playing just play more... The FPP are really just a bonus... if you like hats, etc. No point playing loose to get more FPP's:D That would be silly... although I expect people have tried it!!
  • I believe that any hand in which you are dealt cards and a rake is paid (a rake of a certain value), you accumulate FPPs. Thus, folding preflop still accumulates FPPs if the rake hits a certain amount.