• Pkrfce9         -  Seat Reserved -  2006-08-20 20:31:07
  • ACDC           -  Seat Reserved -  2006-08-21 07:50:54
  • Stephen        -  Seat Reserved -  E-mailed
  • Fishboy         -  Seat Reserved - Verbal
  • TheBusDriver -  Seat Reserved - Post
  • Lil'Chris         -  Seat Reserved - E-mail
  • Marci            -  Seat Reserved - E-mail

Comments

• Not sure what the deal is, but how can 5 players sign up for a game before the game is assigned? If you see, I am reserved from "2006-08-04". That is 2-1/2 weeks ago? Something is weird. Regardless, I'm still in. You just might to verify the others.
  • AJ sent out all the invites before he left, since he wasn't sure if he'd have computer access.

I knew I would be coming to all three games, so I just RSVP'd to all three of them at the same time.
  • ElElliott wrote:
    AJ sent out all the invites before he left, since he wasn't sure if he'd have computer access.

I knew I would be coming to all three games, so I just RSVP'd to all three of them at the same time.

Oh... I didn't realize that. I just thought the invites were for the following week. If I got 3 of them, I just figured that he f****d up and I most likely deleted them. All clear now.
  • Hey El

Looks like Joe knew what he was talking about when he said he would not be able to attend this week..

I will not be able to make it either.. Sorry ... But with my sister and niece coming down ... And my other niece just having here baby.. Ugh I feel really old... anyways Hope to see you all next week

Thanks
    Aimee
  • Updated.....it's looking pretty light this week.

Easy can you let Dan know he needs to bring snacks? Usually it is a 3 bottles of pop (Coke, Diet Coke and anything else) and some chips.
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    Easy can you let Dan know he needs to bring snacks? Usually it is a 3 bottles of pop (Coke, Diet Coke and anything else) and some chips.

Yea, he knows, he definitely rubbed it in my face last week that he was the champ and therefore had to buy snacks...
  • Easy wrote:
    BigChrisEl wrote:

Yea, he knows, he definitely rubbed it in my face last week that he was the champ and therefore had to buy snacks...

Is that all he rubbed in your face...... OMG did I say that out loud. Sorry folks, I just couldn't resist.
  • It's good to be the champ. :D
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    It's good to be the champ.  :D

What you know about that?

• What you know about that?

Are you in BusDriver? Are you going to try and continue the money streak at the Elliott's?
  • derksen wrote:
    If I got 3 of them, I just figured that he f****d up and I most likely deleted them. All clear now.

F****d up???? Moi??? :D

Nice guy. You're going down too!!! :rage:
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    derksen wrote:
    If I got 3 of them, I just figured that he f****d up and I most likely deleted them. All clear now.

F****d up????  Moi??? :D

Nice guy.  You're going down too!!! :rage:

I've been going down for a while... what else is new?
  • Just after I posted, I said to myself...Derek has been down for quite awhile already...oh well, shorter trip for him then :D
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Just after I posted, I said to myself...Derek has been down for quite awhile already...oh well, shorter trip for him then   :D

Congratulations AJ.... you just made the list :rage: