Stars vs Party MTT structures -- which has more play???

After 2 months off, I've delved back into online poker by playing a few MTTs on Party the past 2 nights. Due to being a lucksack, I final tabled 2/6, so I'm thinking that this could be a fun diversion from cash games at times when I can't find/am too lazy to drive to a decent live game as I don't play cash games online and my MTT game needs improvement anyhow.

So, the question is which has more play, the Party 3000 chip structure or the Stars 1500 chip structure? Just the 2 sites please. I'm sure someone has already figured this all out, so I won't bother attempting it on my own.

I love the Stars rebuys, I'm certain that 3000 chips on Stars is a decent start for their structure. I'm not sure if the Party rebuys still have vig or if they have the same glitch that was present in the old Eurobet days of rebuying while all in and getting more chips...you know what I mean. So, I tend to steer clear of those MTTs for the time being.

As an aside, I kinda like the Party 250 or 99 max games as I excel at those more than the huge field games that take over double the time. I keep waiting for the Stars $50 10 tables to fill, but not so far on my watch.

Thanks in advance.