Stars $215-call for railbirds

Hey all,

Been awhile since I posted so lets make it a good one. Currently 8th of 61 left in the stars 215.

handle pkrooster come and railbird!!

Cheers Paul

Comments

• got ya open, gl
  • Ouch... big hit with AQ losing a race vs 55. Down to 5 BB. 31st/32... next pay jump top 30. Good luck bro!

/g2
  • LOL, nice! Just caught a 6 on the turn to suckout with A6s (pushed) vs AK (SB called).

/g2
  • wooo hooo

Another bubble burst

A6 was very lucky.

3300 at least
  • What's the Payout for first...and what are u guarenteed so far?
  • Wow.  That was one helluva suckout.  K10s vs KK.  Almost made a royal flush... but the straight on the turn was enough.

/g2
  • 175k for first

Suckout alert

KT vs KK board came QJ8A2

woooo

Guaranteed 3300
  • Wow GJ man! I hope im not too late!

He's 12th out of 19.

One more player out and he wins 5 565$!!

PKR, when you get to the final table (I know you will) Go for the win!!! Don't chop!

Also play every hand real slow so the other players at the other tables bust out faster. It's totally worth it at this point.

lol last edit, Greg Raymer played in this tourny and went out within the first 500 or so.
  • Sorry for double post, edited too many times. Short stack doubled up :(

Yaye bubble burst!!! 5.5k!!!
  • Update

bubble burst 5500 guaranteed
  • Poo a break. 16 people still in, 9th gets 10.6K
    Harry K is a maniac. He's still probably only pushing with the best hands now, so hopefuly some other small/medium stack calls him with a marginal hand.

PKR what were you think the first pot won where you raised to 150 with like 250 back? then like 150 again at flop or something?
  • Nice job - railbirding you now (can't chat though :) ) - good luck!
  • I have seen 5 different steal attmeps from 1 to 3 times the BB, and not one has worked so far... Stealing doesnt seeem like a good idea at this point, especially 9 handed with short stacks.
  • pkt fours i think

flop was k88
  • ewww bad beat K7suited vs K9o. 7 and 9 on flop, but runner runner for the flush wins.

lol doubles right back up with JJ vs AQo hitting a set of jacks on the flop.

Same guy very next hand makes a steal attempt with K9o gets reriased all in for his remaing 2/3rds and makes a bad call. Goes up against AKsuited. Spikes the 9. Still 16 in.

WOW Same idiot makes raise and all in call with A9o and goes up against AA. Finally loses though. He just lost 1/3 of his chips.

Holy crap this guy is an idiot. SAME GUY!!! AGAIN!! All in with A8o against AK suited and loses to a straight. This guy goes all the way up and back down in 5 hands in a row.
  • yaye!!! PKR doubles up!! AJvs 77. He's now in 7th place!
    Still 16 left, with one major short stack.
  • aj vs 77 ace on the flop

living the dream

1.1 mil in chips
  • hehe i should just let PKR do this :)
    15 left!

YAAA 2.3 MILL! SICK DOUBLE UP!

HOLY SHIT!!! PKR HAS 3.4 MILLION AND IS IN FIRST PLACE!!!!!! HIS 88 HELD UP VS AKo!!!!

GO CANADA GO!!!
    PKR IS A BEAST!
    Those are the spectator comments :D
  • 88 vs ak

in the chip lead now

3.5 mil in chips
  • 10 left, one more and itst 10.6K guranteed then more money for each person who goes out.

And then there were 9!

Oh snap! Lee Jones!!! I didnt realise how much I missed his hillarious comments!

Rats PKR lost with AQo to KK. Hit a Q on the flop but that was all. He's second with 2.8 Mil.
  • Those are the spectator comments :D
    My favorite is "PKROOSTER=THE SLEEPING GIANT". Nice run of cards, now to close the deal! Keep punishing them at the FT!
  • And then there were 8. KK knocked out 10 10.

17.2K guaranteed! Wow PKR thats some sweet scratch.

WOW Short stack TRIPLES UP with pocket threes hitting a set on the turn with two players checking it to the river.

7 LEFT!! KK knocks out 77! 23k GUARANTEED! PKR still 2nd!!

WOW 6 left, very next hand JJ all in beats 10 10. PKR is now 3rd 29.6 K GAURANTEED!

DONT CHOP PKR DONT DOO IT!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!

ATABOYY!!!!! NO CHOP FORST 2nd PLACE CHIP STACK THAT IS PKR!!!
    Waht did you have that raise, reraise all in J75 flop?
  • You were the only one saying no deal - good decision. Take it down ;)
  • OMFG PKR SO LUCKY!!! A4Spades VS AJo AND HE GETS THE WHEEL!!!!!
    3.7 mill tied for chip lead.
    36.7 K!!!!
  • A bit loose with the A4, but considering his stack nice play.  Lucky for you with the wheel though ;) - nh.
  • 3rd in chip after that unfortunate second pair of 9s being called by opponents pocket 10s

wow cardxfactor is aggressive/getting nice hands. He's taken a big chip lead.

wow NOOOOOO PKR is out :( CardX gets JJ then QQ. PKR hits top pair 8s, but has Q kicker :(. Turn is a heart givving him the two 8s and a flush draw but the case queen rivers :(

All in All very well played PKR, that guy had a horseshoe stuck up his ass.

36K is sweet. Is that your biggest money finish yet?
  • can i have ur autograph?
  • ouch. good game man, you did really well!

shoudl have dealed? ;)