Absolute promo

Thought I'd pass this on the the community, just got a mailing from Absolute, they have a HOT HOT HOT summer promo, just email their support and say 'I want my free Hot Hot Hot cash!" and you should get $20 free in your account in the next day or so. There are no restrictions on the $20 no raked hands needed to take it out however if you then play 75 raked hands you get a cheesy T-shirt that says 'I've got the nuts!' and entry into a lame $500 freeroll. I just took the $20 free and clear, I'm such a whore!

Comments

• It's account specific.

See my response below:

Thank you for your email.

We would like to inform you that the Hot Hot Hot, is an account specific promotion, restricted to a group of qualifying players that received a promotional mailer. Unfortunately, your account does not qualify for this promotion. However we would like to remind you that we are frequently offering great money giveaways to our very valuable players and you might be eligible for another of these bonuses in the future.

Hobbes
  • Or you could do what I do...Just ask them to give you a $50 dollar bonus
  • yup, gotta recieve the email.
  • Dear Ali,

Congratulations! Your account has just been credited with the $20 Summer Hot Hot
    Hot Promotion.

Please keep in mind that this promotion, in its entirety, expires on August
    30th, 2006 at midnight (ET).

In addition, you qualify for a Free T-shirt just by playing 75 real money hands
    that have generated a minimum rake of $0.50, once you have played the amount of
    raked hands required, email us back and we will complete your order.

Remember to have your personal information, such as billing address, updated in
    your AP account. You can check and modify this information at the Main Lobby,
    just by clicking on "My Account" and then on "Update Profile".

Once you have played the 75 raked hands required, you would also be entitled to
    play in our Exclusive $500 FREEROLL.

You can find more details about this promotion at
    http://www.absolutepoker.com/hot/
    Thanks for playing at Absolute Poker! If there is anything else we can help you
    with, please let us know. We're here for you!

Sincerely,

Mary
    Team Absolute ~ Customer Support
    "To Continue to be the Best and Most Trusted"
    Support@AbsolutePoker.Com

Join us for the $100K GUARANTEED this Saturday at 16:30 ET! Win your seat in one
    of our daily Sit and Go or Multi Table Satellites for as little as $3 or buy in
    directly for $216! See
    http://www.absolutepoker.com/tournamentTournamentWeekly.asp for more details

I JUST SIGNED UP AND THEY GAVE IT TO ME......SO, ITS NOT ACCOUNT SPECIFIC.
  • Free $20 - If you qualified and received the exclusive mailing

I'll try it anyways...
  • So they rake in $37.50 then you get a FREE T-shirt! WOOHOO!!

Where do I sign up?
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    So they rake in $37.50 then you get a FREE T-shirt! WOOHOO!!

Where do I sign up?
    It's only $37.50 of your own rake if you play 1-handed tables, eh.

/g2
  • g2 wrote:
    JohnnieH wrote:
    So they rake in $37.50 then you get a FREE T-shirt! WOOHOO!!

Where do I sign up?
    It's only $37.50 of your own rake if you play 1-handed tables, eh.

/g2

Touche.

But my point remains. IT'S A RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
  • But my point remains. IT'S A RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a rip off if you play for the $2 shirt, but maybe I didn't clarify.....the $20 is free and clear, no restrictions whatsoever you do not have to play a single raked hand!!! So, do what I do, deposit $50, wait 2 days withdrawl $70, voila instant bankroll increase.

Don't play for the cheesy shirt, just take the free $20!!!!
  • Dear Mr. Winsor,

Thank you for your email.

Please let us inform you that your name is not on the list of players to whom
    this special promotion was offered.

It is intended for a limited group of players who were chosen at random.

However, we are constantly running this type of promotions and all players have
    equal chances of participating.

Please continue to read about our new exciting events and promotions on the
    following link:

http://www.absolutepoker.com/promotionsWeeklyNewsletters.asp

Also, please be sure to take a moment to read the running line at the bottom of
    the game lobby as it will inform you of new activities and important information
    to our valued players.

Thanks for playing at Absolute Poker! If there is anything else we can help you
    with, please let us know. We're here for you!

Sincerely,

Erick
    Team Absolute ~ Customer Support
    "To Continue to be the Best and Most Trusted"
    Support@AbsolutePoker.Com

Join us for the $100K GUARANTEED this Saturday at 16:30 ET! Win your seat in one
    of our daily Sit and Go or Multi Table Satellites for as little as $3 or buy in
    directly for $216! See
    http://www.absolutepoker.com/tournamentTournamentWeekly.asp for more details
  • Too bad Chris, my withdrawl just hit my Neteller, gotta love free money!
  • Eric, how did you determine you were on the list?
  • TNORTH wrote:
    Eric, how did you determine you were on the list?
    Big E wrote:
    Thought I'd pass this on the the community, just got a mailing from Absolute,

Hmmm... I'm not Sherlock or nothing but.... this isn't too tough.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote:
    TNORTH wrote:
    Eric, how did you determine you were on the list?
    Big E wrote:
    Thought I'd pass this on the the community, just got a mailing from Absolute,
    I'm not Sherlock or nothing but

Mark

Apparently not an English Major either :)
  • Big E wrote:
    Too bad Chris, my withdrawl just hit my Neteller, gotta love free money!

Absolute turned me down too but Party just sent me a free $40. Whoo hoo!
  • moose wrote:
    Big E wrote:
    Too bad Chris, my withdrawl just hit my Neteller, gotta love free money!

Absolute turned me down too but Party just sent me a free $40.  Whoo hoo!

Sweetness!!! I better check my account there as well. It's been dormant for over a month so hopefully there's a little present waiting from the promo dept. Ya gotta love being a bonus whore!
  • I received The $40 "please come back to us" from Party at the beginning of August.
  • Woohoo, I just got my $40 from Party last night....a whoring we will go....a whoring we will go, god love the bonuses...a whoring we will go!
  • My absolute bonus cash postcard came 2 days after I had reloaded my account for the first time in months! Dman not procrastinating long enough.

The plus side was I got to watch a player check down a roayl flush and win a total of .10!