Airport Club 10k guarnateed...anyone what to trade %ages?

Anyone playing today that would be interested in swapping a few % of each other? Let me know.

Comments

• I can see why you would like to trade % with my. Last four big tournaments I have hit the money 3 times and you were out in the first 2 hours. LOL Seriously Dave, good luck today!!

Prophet :2h :2s
  • I think you have me confused with your brother...
  • Easy to do considering your both so fricken ugly :D
  • Redington wrote:
    Easy to do considering your both so fricken ugly  :D

You going to take your shot at this?

Blazin 72
  • maybe whats the buy in?

how many poeple?
  • Buyin is 240 and I think they are expecting around 60, I am heading over to play.

GL

Voodoo
  • $250 buy-iin.

Min 60 players, but I am hoping for 80-100.
  • I like your new avatar GTA. Beats that ugly cheese thing.
  • What were the results of the $10K tournament? I didn't know about the satellite schedule so I ended up playing in some WPT-related tourneys instead.
  • BF.. I'll see if I can find out the results, there were only about 60 players so there was no 10k guarantee and they flipped it into a regular tourney. The bad luck continued on my part as 6 hands in I flopped a set of 4's on a board of 4 8 9 and when the board paired up with a 9 on the turn I got all my chips in but was up against pocket 8's. Yet another full house to a bigger full house beat. Only consolation was that I won my way via a satellite so it only cost me 50 instead of 250.