Dan (AKA new guy) takes the game down!

As is customary on The Hill - the new player makes the money....and not just the money, Dan came in 1st! Congrats!

Kris was bubble, Jeff was third, and Wyndham (playing better than I've ever seen him) takes second.

Chump was yours truly. That just preps me for a chump to champ victory next week! Well, as long as no new players come out and win again :'(

Pics & leaderboard stats will be posted later....

Comments

• When I told Dan not to embarrass me, I didn't mean beat me...

But, its okay I guess - I told him he had to use his winnings to take me out. And it better be some place nice, damnit!!

Thanks Elliotts for hosting! Next time we'll try to get there at least a full 60 seconds before you need to count us out.
  • Congrats to Dan. I"m going to take a full week off so that on my return I can be the "new" guy LOL.
  • Congrats Dan.. apparently you used my chips well.. and won... I now hate KK ... All i kept thinking was Joe had very bad luck with kk maybe my luck would not be so bad.. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! no .... ugh...

Was fun.. Thanks to the Elliots for hosting again...

Aimee
  • So the new guy takes it down again,huh? Well, I guess I'LL be the new guy when I return in a couple of weeks, so that's good news for me

And Eleanor chumped out?? WOOHOO!!! I mean, Ahhhh Too bad! :D

When I return, I will be updating the Leader Boards and will forward to everyone, but that won't be until AFTER the 27th or so.

Dan, nice win, but do NOT get used to it!!! :rage:
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Dan, nice win, but do NOT get used to it!!! :rage:

I dunno, he's getting pretty attached to that bracelet...

**EDIT** Case in point: he wore it to work so he could taunt me all night.