Anyone else get this e-mail?

Subject : STACKS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP- The Fight for the Money Clip

FOLKS,
Stacks is back with another big poker tourney and he wants you to join the fun. The plan is to have 250 people pre-paid by the end of September to have a tourney in the middle of October. By the amount of people who have asked me to throw another tourney, we should have no problem getting 250 people. As for a time, were shooting for a saturday in october, either the 7th,14th or 21st. I am sending this out to see who is interested. Include your name as well as others who can play on one of those weekends. Don't grin fuck me and tell me you can get 10 people, I need names and more importantly money$$. Same as last time, $50.00 entry and $60.00 at the door. I release more details once I get confirmation from you guys. Let me know what you think, cause I am open for ideas. Take care

STACKS

Comments

• Who is this Stacks guy and where is this? Never heard of it before. Anyone that wants payment in full up front to run a poker tournament arouses my suspicions immediately.
  • I agree, if anything, just collect a portion, the rake for example , to cover expenses if people don't show, but to expect people to pay in full, and lose their money if something important were to occur, is totally unreasonable. I have tried to explain this to a couple other people who want to run a bigger game, but won't unless they get full payment, and it always seems to fall on deaf ears.

sstar
  • Ooooh, can I pay and then be told where the game is! That sounds legit!

I wonder if he needs doesn't need investors for a All Canadian Poker site.