Who is the biggest Geek?

Well thanks to request here is the poll we all needed and wanted.

Please refer to the following for help in judging.

DrTyore
http://pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=10574.0

Stpboy
http://pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=10564.0

May the biggest Nerd Win

Mike

Comments

• If you've spent even just one blind level with these two at your table, you'd know it's Drtyore by far. :D (Sorry Mark)
  • option 3 conflicts - it contains a true and a false statement
  • Shit, I'm right there with them since most of my guilty pleasures cross into geek terrain (comics, video games, RPGs, etc...) Not great for impressing women (or many guy friends for that matter) I admit but most of my hobbies and interests are just for me anyways.
    Personally I like to balance my geekness with avid interest in sports (playing and watching) and poker. Who'd of thought that I'd meet even more nerd-like types, like myself, playing a serious man's game (back in the heyday at least)  like poker?

SRS
  • Gotta be Mark...for kripes sake (kept it clean Beanie) he brings his toys to SNG's to use as card protectors...

Long live Jack Jack.
  • Am I allowed to vote?

Is it wrong that I'm actually getting competitive about this? Someone wanna arrange a "geek-off" between myself and stpboy?

I have two copies of "Star Wars Trivial Pursuit" that could be an event... ;)

Mark
  • I can't believe I got 3 votes so far, I voted for Mark. He wins hands down, he has the nuts!
    This thread made me laugh...

stp
  • Mark by a landslide!!!
  • Well Mark has tried to organize two Friday Night games consecutively - and Shannon cant make either of them.

As a sidebar, Mark knows how to make a noise from some Starwars guy. I also think he considered no longer talking to me after I revealed to him that I had never seen, nor have any intention of seeing, and of the Starwars movies.
  • Mark hugged me on Friday, nuff said!
  • I think he bit you too!
  • Big E wrote:
    Mark hugged me on Friday, nuff said!

Hey, we all hug each other when we're drunk.
  • I think Mark licked Mario's arm the other night at Johnnie's. And I don't think he had been drinking very much. Oh... and then Mark proceeded to gross out the table by dryhumping the back of Mario's chair.

/g2
  • Guys...

"geek"... not "freak"....

Save that for another poll.

:)

Mark
  • That's a good point... Mark is definitely Drty enough for multiple threads.

/g2