Huge Online Poker Glitch @ Titan Poker ...VIDEO TO PROVE IT!

Check this glitch out!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8T4tUQZckRU

you can build a stack doing this, then just play level I hands and you can make some serious money!

Comments

• It's not a glitch. I've played free rolls elsewhere and if your the only live person a raise will cause everyone to fold to you. The fact the people register for free rolls and don't show up isn't new. MInd you all it takes is one more live person to spoil the party.
  • This doesn't make any sense. How is this a glitch? They weren't there, of course they'll be forced to fold.
  • This is the glitch why not spread those players around instead of just having them on one table?
  • Since they cannot be identified as sitting out until the tourney started, the site had no way of knowing.

If you want to spread them around, you have to take players and move them for no apparent reason and if there are alot of sitouts, the sever could spend a lot of time just moving players from one table to another. That would piss me off more than the sitouts. This is not a glitch, but simply the way the software was programmed to perform.

Be happy and take their money.

Hobbes
  • djalikool wrote:
    This is the glitch why not spread those players around instead of just having them on one table?

You can't move people for no reason other than they are sitting out. This is an isolated instance where someone got very very lucky and then someone else makes it look like he is some math professor that "de-coded" the game. It is a load of crap. Pure and simple. What next, move people because there are too many short stacks at one table?
  • You're not really this stupid are you.
  • this is old news, this guy has been getting grilled on 2p2 for a month.

obv this video is real, but its hardly a glitch... its just him at a freeroll with people sitting out... wow hes gonna be livin it up real soon if he can stick to this plan.
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    You're not really this stupid are you.

No BBC we aren't.... LOL.
  • I think what he is saying is, if you sit out for about 10 minutes you will be moved to a table that has everyone else sitting out too. Once you see this has happened you can manipulate the table to you desire.

No?
  • MDSGuy wrote:
    I think what he is saying is, if you sit out for about 10 minutes you will be moved to a table that has everyone else sitting out too. Once you see this has happened you can manipulate the table to you desire.

No?

There's no way. If that is the case the sitting out table would make it well into the money without ever playing a hand. It would be absurd.
  • ok ok, let's say for aguments sake that Titan Poker does actually see people sitting out as different from normal players, and then moves them all together, so what? Either the program will see he's back and put him at a new table with people or it might not. It's a free roll, and no one cares wth happens in freerolls. If it was say a $1000 free roll mabye they might wanna think about changing that.
    Absolute poker kicks every person out of their freerolls who hasnt played 1 hand before the first blind inrease. That would be the most practical method of dealing with afk freerollers.
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    GTA Poker wrote:
    You're not really this stupid are you.

No BBC we aren't.... LOL.

YAWN
  • Somebody makes a video out of it, and it attracts the most gullible players.